is this guy a spammer?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TraderZones, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Joe

Joe

No, I'm taking care of it.

Thanks!

2. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

a long time ago when i first joined this forum my username had a dot com on the end - my name was my web site and in spite of giving away the most successful trading systems on the planet for free published in active trader magazine articles.

et admins decided to band everyone from even using signatures. i guess this kill them all and let god sort them out attitude started the decline of et as a informative forum as it is today.

mark brown

3. Clearly, your banishment had nothing to do with you continuing to sell $5000 dollar seminars on your web site.

- Spydertrader

4. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

that's clearly a misprint cause they are 500k now.

5. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I threw in some postage..... send one to traderzones.

6. Well Jack, that was actually quite funny !..............

7. Personally, I thought my Square Wall Detector design and build was the funniest this year. I wish I had named it squalid but the detector won out over ID'ing stufff.

Thanks for your comment. I was lurking for absurdities..when I saw the one that inspired my k's.

I almost amended jerry030's list of math thingies with the ones that work. Dark humor.......

8. Yes amazingly funny. Maybe there is one thing in life you are accidentally good at.

9. Well it took a long time, but I have finally determined your level of understanding.

I can now see that the Square Wall Detector went over the heads of the detractors and vendors. I decided to do the SQUALID after all (the Square Wall ID'er.) Even hypostomus, willl have to concede its on a James Bond level.

#10     Dec 30, 2009