Is This Going To Blow Up In Bush's Face?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradeOff, Apr 23, 2004.

1. OK... it's gotten to the point where I don't care anymore who dies or gets killed bombed shot or blow up in Iraq!

Nonetheless, it seems the world's tolerance is getting stretched.

In your opinion, is this whole war thing going to blow up in Bush's face?

to

2. No.. because the war is a just cause.. Fallujah problem is 500k people.. Iraq has 28 million.. there are alot of very good things going on in Iraq that are not being reported.. the best way to honor those soldiers who gave their lives in this conflict is to stay and finish the job.. most Americans see this imo..

also, there is only one choice for president this year.. so, it will be hard for Bush to lose.. the democrats have (nearly) nominated a totally boring, uninspiring, snobish, flip-flopper.. i mean, the man doesnt even appeal to his own wife..

it will be a landslide for Bush in November.. and if the VX gas that was captured in Jordan last week turns out to be Iraqi, then the democrats dont even have a main campain issue anymore..

poor dems..

-qwik

3. kernan

kernan

For the fate of the U.S. and the world, I hope you are wrong.

But, I happen to think Americans are smarter than you give them credit for, and Bush will be defeated.

But, just keep drinking the kool-aid and you will remain oblivious.

4. " i mean, the man doesnt even appeal to his own wife.."

Can you back this up? I mean, have you spied on them? Or do you meet his wife for *ahem* personal reasons? Does she dump all her rotten husband problems on you?

to

5. "But, just keep drinking the kool-aid and you will remain oblivious."

LMAO!

6. TigerO

TigerO

[​IMG]

I sincerely hope so, if we want to prevent the Apocaylpse and all out war Bush and Co are gunning for.

[​IMG]

7. 1.) She wont come clean on her tax returns.. she doesnt care if it causes problems for him and his candidacy because it really does not interest her.

2.) She recently specifically stated "I cant even believe I married an American."

3.) Watch her. The other day when Kerry was in Florida and they panned the crowd as he was speaking. She looked like she was about to fall asleep. Yawning and such. Of course, if I were subjected to 30 minutes of Kerry speak I would be snoozing too.

4.) John doesnt even pronounce her name correctly..

and no, i could not image what "personal reasons" anyone could have for wanting to meet with Teresa Kerry.. certainly no one would be thinking of sex unless she was paying some serious money..

-qwik

8. newtoet

newtoet

Wow! You have changed my mind with those "hard-hitting" facts! How could I have been so blind?

Your logic and sound reasoning have convinced me to vote for Bush* in November.

Disclaimer: "vote for bush" may mean visiting a strip club.

9. actually I'm still here (trading forex) - NY session has picked up!

:D

10. its the duty of every man woman and child to abolish such plagues as AIDS, locusts, cancer, liberalism etc.. just doing my fair share :)..

-qwik

#10     Apr 23, 2004