Is this George Bush's Democracy in Afghanistan, Death sentence to christian convert??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Mar 24, 2006.

Is Democracy good or bad for the middleeast?

1. good

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. bad

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  1. Wow. Could you imagine how much more god would have been insulted if the apostate had identified himself as a rock, a tree, or a squirrel?. For example, a squirrel who becomes a muslim, and then converts back to a squirrel...we need to hunt that squirrel down. It's better if you are a sasquatch and convert to a muslim. Then, when you switch back to being a sasquatch, at least you can run and hide behind some trees. Once, there was a pine tree that converted to a cedar and then switched back. God hit that tree with lightning, and rightly so. One time a rock converted to molten lava and then back again. God was mad for ages.

#31     Mar 26, 2006
  2. The key is fringe groups. My question is this what moderate muslims belieave in. And what we consider moderate muslims, in the west are actually radical liberals to other muslims. The ones who belieave in pluralism and sexual freedoms to both sexes.

#32     Mar 26, 2006
  3. I like to point out ironies now and then.

Getting back on point, it's a hell hole full of snakes with venom. And Afganistan is even worse.

#33     Mar 26, 2006
  4. The israeli's already did that, the tradition of martyrdom means more and more step up.
    Like trying to take out an agar plate by bombing it with nutrients.

#34     Mar 27, 2006
  5. Which is a valid reason to, in my book.

[quoteThe result is an even more excessive virulent form of Antiamericanism among the general population.
    [/QUOTE]

That's unfortunate, but it's not problem enough to ditch the aforementioned sensible strategy.

#35     Mar 28, 2006
  6. And they were freed by Bible Christians, too, let's not forget.

Anyway, there was never any established Christian doctrine that said a Christian must own slaves, was there? But there certainly is a well established, explicity stated, Islamic doctrine that says apostates of Islam must be executed.

Drop the pretenses JohnnyK. You're not just pointing out ironies then and now. Like a good little liberal, you can't bring yourself to criticize only Islam; you just have to include some Christian bashing, too - no matter how hollow it rings.

#36     Mar 28, 2006
  7. All Organized religion are rooted in the occult. They are nonesense.

If you believe in God. You do not need to belong to any organized religion. The simple belief of His existence is all that is required.

All the rest is esoteric gibbrish used with much effectiveness to control the masses.

#37     Mar 28, 2006
    #38     Mar 28, 2006
  9. stu

stu

Agreed. Excellant point imo. It's useful information, as it works fine with Fairies, Easter Bunnies, Invisible Friends and Santa too.

#39     Mar 28, 2006
  10. Hey what happened to what I wrote?

Anyway, I had written that despite disagreeing entirely with the substance of Con's deliberately insulting remarks, speaking within their context, how much better off are the masses now that they are "free"?

The truth is they are not better off at all. They are faring far worse. Only liberals cannot bring themselves to admit it was their licence that caused it all.

#40     Mar 28, 2006