Is this forum an Economics class experiment?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SiSePuede!, May 16, 2007.

1. There is a sudden barrage of first time posters posting philosophical/economic statements and then disappearing.

Has anyone else noticed? I just find it a bit strange.

2. Its usually bears posting their paranoid opinion about the economy and about how he have to crash 50% tomorrow. Then we break out to the upside and the poster disappears forever. I love it...

3. No mak...it's not paranoid bear opinions. It's like edited econ papers from a college course. Strange...I feel like we're going to get hit with their ads any day now...it must be either a class experiment or some service that's going to be advertising here soon. :D

4. Be afraid! Be very afraid!

5. There are too many econ majors out on summer break with too much time on their hands. You're right. They are annoying. They probably all have the same I.P. address too.

6. A lot of ching chong action lately, I agree.

7. Excellent eye. What you're seeing is confusion tactics from our benevolent government and power structure.

They are threatened by Ron Paul's success on the Internet. Free information is a threat to those in power. This is their first wave of attacks on the blogosphere.

8. Wow, you guys are right. But their plan was foiled, ET the last ,greatest bastion of freedom?

9. When all esle fails you can always just ignore the economics section.

10. TGregg

TGregg

That's so close to what a Ron Paul supporter might say that I can't tell if it's parody or not. But this thread is getting moved regardless.

#10     May 22, 2007