Is This Fair??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nolan, Mar 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nolan

Nolan

I was wondering why trader556, with all his anti-US anti-war rhetoric was allowed to continue to malign and disrespect the US all over these boards.

But last night, when I questioned, quite rhetorically, whether we should put 556 out of his misery, this was met by the moderator telling me that "this type of behavior is not tolerated", and the thread was removed!

I suppose the quick US victory will put 556 out of his misery, but I was quite surprised that my thread was yanked. I've been to many message boards, and this is the first time I came across such censorship. And for what? Because I questioned the sanity of an obviously irratiional person?

The answer to your question? If I said "no", would you believe it?

nolan

#11     Mar 20, 2003
  2. Nolan

Nolan

can you please explain to me why its fair?

thank you,

nolan

#12     Mar 20, 2003
  3. Babak

Babak

Nolan, or whatevertheheck your real name is....

Listen carefully because I'm only going to explain this one more time.

Personal insults towards members of ET will not be tolerated. Period.

trader556, or any other person can have whatever opinion they deem to be worthy of their skull.

You can not equate personal attacks, which you were engaging in and the expression of a personal opinion regarding a world event, which is what trader556 (and others) are doing.

This is the last I will tolerate regarding this matter. Previously, I had asked you to pm me if you had any other concerns. This thread is closed. Prove that you are not Vinny by understanding what I wrote above.

#13     Mar 20, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.