Is This Fair??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Nolan, Mar 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nolan

Nolan

trader556 continues to complain that the war is illegal, and continues to disrespect the US, and continues, and the moderator calls this behavior that is tolerated.

But I ask if we should put 556 out of his misery and the moderator lashes out at me and cries that "this type of behavior is not tolerated!"

doesn't make sense to me.

2. Nolan

Nolan

and all I asked was "should we put 556 out of his misery?"

either the moderator should really lighten up, or something is VERY wrong here.

nolan

3. Don't worry, see my thread about the alien & sedition act. There are laws against the kind of crap that is being perpetrated by these freaks.

4. don't blame 556, he doesn't realize he's on the wrong site.

all this time he thought he was posting on elite traitor.

5. Nolan

Nolan

everyone seems to be agreeing with me,

yet the poll doesnt reflect that.

thats strange. any explanation?

nolan

6. Nolan

Nolan

around here. Is this a "democratic" board?

7. I suggest we just create a new section called "Trader's Bar" where there is no moderation and people can just take cheap shots and stabs at each other until they feel better about themselves and the world around them.

Personally, if words on a screen get to you that badly, then perhaps you should go to a real bar and drink more often. Drinking helps a lot because it induces a new reality where everything seems alright when it really isn't.

8. Nolan = Vinny.

Am I right or am I right?

9. Nolan

Nolan

is that comparison a compliment?? Just asking.

nolan

10. Hi Nolan,

I had nothing against Vinny or his posse of aliases. The thing that made me think you may be him is the suggestion of conspiracy in the chat forum. That, and the Shortboy stuff, seemed to be his trademark.

So tell me... am I right?

#10     Mar 20, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.