Is this auto trading system good enough for sale?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by cwu8918, Oct 30, 2010.

1. No.Heat

No.Heat

The fact that you are thinking of selling it makes your system a piece of crap. You don't sell a good ATS you use it print money.

#31     Oct 31, 2010
  2. But that doesn't negate a subscriber's request for a refund as far as I can tell from reading the C2 TOS.

The more I think about this, the more I realize it's a screwing for the developer. It defies logic.

There should be no refunds under any condition. C2 has the proper CFTC hypothetical trade disclosure statements all over it's site.

#32     Oct 31, 2010
  3. As the Taoist story ends.. "We'll see" said the farmer.

#33     Oct 31, 2010
  4. In the OP's case, he doesn't have the capital to trade it.

He needs to get a grubstake--one large enough to sustain an immediate drawdown, should it happen.

#34     Oct 31, 2010
  5. No.Heat

No.Heat

When you have something this good....

You sell your car, your bike, your jewelry, you get a loan, you beg family and friends for capital, you stop spending into things that are not necessary but whatever you do, you don't sell it because by selling it you expose it and then the edge dies or is severely reduced.

However, odds say, this is one curve fitted piece of crap.

#35     Oct 31, 2010
  6. That must be why they have so many systems for subscription and so many subscribers.

#36     Oct 31, 2010
  7. No system is an ATM nor foolproof. They are subject to fail at any time and for any reason. In other words, there is risk from the get go, and the greater the profit, the greater the risk.

I think selling it is a viable initial option. It gives the OP funding IF it works and then he can stop selling it and trade himself.

I think you are a bit negative about this system. I have no information to calculate what the odds are of it being curve fitted, so how do you?

#37     Oct 31, 2010
  8. How about doing both?

http://www.worldcupadvisor.com/

#38     Oct 31, 2010
  9. nope. not good enough. no sale. backtesting is just backtesting, unless proven profitable in real time.

#39     Oct 31, 2010
  10. How many months of real time performance is reasonable?

#40     Oct 31, 2010