Is This A Terrorist Strike In The United States?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradeOff, Apr 24, 2004.

1. yep my bust -pvc gives off hydrogen chloride, dioxins and phosgene gas

#11     Apr 25, 2004
  2. Prior to becoming a daytrader, I managed a large PVC plant. When PVC burns it releases hydrogen chloride gas not the highly toxic hydrogen cyanide gas.

Hydrogen chloride gas, HCl, when mixed with water results in hydrochloric acid or muriatic acid. It is not explosive but a very strong irritant and corrosive. Inhalation will damage your lungs.
    It has many common uses, cleaning concrete, toliet bowl cleaner, etc. Look at the label on your toliet bowl cleaner and you will find it.

For more on the real dangers:

http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cach...orp-pvc.pdf+pvc+msds+data+sheet+georgia&hl=en

http://216.239.41.104/search?q=cach....pdf+hydrochloric+acid+msds+data+sheet+&hl=en

DS

#12     Apr 25, 2004
  3. Keep a keen eye on Texas, particularly Houston and its refineries and chem plants. An al-qaida plan has been uncovered that includes 2 primary focuses: Texas refineries & Chemical plants and logging industries in the Pacific Northwest.

Do you remember the inexplicable rash of wildfires that ranged from California to New Mexico to Wyoming? Only one was officially explained and that was an angry forestry employee with marriage problems. The rest? Voodoo...who knows. If you are paying attention, in southern California a Pakistani 'student' was arrested soon after the fires and is still in custody with very dirty hands. It would not be a stretch to speculate on the rest, would it?

Do you remember that at the same time France and Australia had their own rashes of wildfires?

al-qaida has a plan for America that is purely economic. No more wasting ever more precious resources on landmarks. They know we have very few refineries that all operate at max or near-max capacity as a result. Their plan has been to insert via Mexico for operations. But DoHS has the border taken care of, right?

The second economic prong is a low-risk/high-reward strategy that allows for several operatives to ignite 5-gallon fuel cans of gasoline in the commercially managed forests of Washington and Oregon. Virtually unpreventable. Think about the simplicity. Think of the anonymity. Just 20 well placed tanks in the hearts of the top 4 producers' forests.

What al-qaida has not considered fully is that commercially managed forests will not 'explode' with the ferocity of the brush-laden tinderboxes of California and New Mexico, especially those in the damp northwest. So their level of destructive success (I believe they are responsible for the 3 continents' wildfire rashes) will not translate quite so directly in Washington state.

Long post, I know...sorry for that....but pay attention. The information is there to answer your own questions.

Call it industry research if you like, but pay attention.

#13     Apr 26, 2004