is this a short squeeze or did I miss some good news somewhere?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by 1a2b3cppp, Oct 27, 2011.

1. All the indices had huge gap ups.

2. cant you smell the bear meat burning?

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ok, to bring some intelligence to this absurdly lacking thread, I will enter a position here and now. I might get stopped out, but I don't think so. If so, that's what stops are for.

SEF at 36.46 (buy) with stop at 34. Let the games commence.

4. Some people think the EU deal is good enough to last Europe for a whole year.

5. The market was manipulated by the media via selective reports of only the good parts of the deal. Reality will hit as early as tomorrow. Some made good money today. Some others will lose tomorrow a lot.

The EU deal means that EU is coming to an end. Especially when they do not recognize their right to print money to solve their problems but are looking for Chinese to do it for them.

I am looking at EURUSD around 1.25 by year's end and possibly at 0.95 by June next year, if euro exists by then.

6. pupu

pupu

Not so fast

It may be a while before we come off this sugar high

santa clause rally+election year + qe3 +more hair cuts from Europe to name afew

7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

performance chasing, slower redemptions, and the fact that the worst case scenario (an overnight default destroying all the banks in europe) is off the table for now.

8. MKTrader

MKTrader

Yawn. Another Euro-Dollar parity predicition. I've been seeing these since 2005. Someone should bookmark this thread and shame this guy come next June.

9. GDP surprised up

Thats good news

FoN

10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

GDP was predicted at 2.5, it came in at 2.5. I guess, in this market, algos consider that an upward surprise. *shrug*

#10     Oct 27, 2011