Is this a really secret of Stock Market.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mark04, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

R4..

all is never as it seems..and likewise..all need never be what it is!

it can be put on track very easily..but only if one knows what must be done to put it on track..which very few know..and..as a matter of fact..the more i read on this site..the fewer increases..every time i log in:eek:

still not sure what your angle is..are you?

#11     Oct 13, 2009
  2. piezoe

piezoe

I think the topic had something to do with cutting losses.

#12     Oct 13, 2009
  3. Looks like Mach4-1 is feeling nice and wants to share.

This one's for you, piezoe.

#13     Oct 13, 2009
  4. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

ALL topics on a trading forum should have only one main point..and that is making money:)

people can waffle on and on and talk rubbish all they want..but at some stage..if they want to make money..they will actually have to do something right..and that means talking about what needs to be talked about

as for sharing..i have nothing to give anyone..nor has anyone else for that matter..but anyone can learn from others by listening and understanding what exactly it means for them..be it good or bad..

life is not that fair to most..but it is mostly their own fault..not because of someone else :eek:

still off the drink for now..but u guys are tempting me every time i log in:D

#14     Oct 13, 2009
  5. piezoe

piezoe

Guys, have one on me please.

#15     Oct 13, 2009
  6. Mach4-1

Mach4-1

no thanks piezoe..i go off the drink every time big money is near by..otherwise i might fuk up..like happened me in the past..when the dead brain cells way outnumbered the live ones :(

but..when the fish is caught..then the bottle comes out again..and back to tiddly wink trading..until the good old cycle repeats itself again..boy..i really hate alcoholics..they are so full of themselves:D

#16     Oct 13, 2009