Is This A Real Quote By Jesus?

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by vanzandt, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Wallet

Wallet

[​IMG]

#21     Jan 12, 2021
    vanzandt and studentofthemarkets like this.
  2. Good1

Good1

What faith closes, knowledge opens.

If there was a Good, there wouldn't be any birth defects.

What "good" may come of it does not justify the experience, if you have that much control over the genesis of all things. Because experiences are born of their own kind...violence begets violence, ignorance begets ignorance...etc.

You observe that something good might come of it for the parents? But why are the parents lacking good in the first place? What is the genesis of the bad?

The god of this world, what concieves of children and causes them to be born, is more like an algorithm. It is tasked with the design of duality .

Duality is the alternating and simultaneous experience of opposites, symbolized by the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil".

In duality there appear polar extremes for every concept conceivable in imagination. Between the extremes there is every shade of grey imaginable.

In duality, for example, children are not all bad, but not all good either. Some will be very good, some very bad. Not all healthy, not all unhealthy. Some very healthy, some very sick...ad nauseum.

The motive/objective/purpose of duality is to manufacture special status for every "individual". Duality begets diversity. Diversity begets special status. This is the genesis of "special" children.

But at what cost? At the cost of perfection, or what ill call Only-The-Good.

Duality technically offers MORE than Only-The-Good. So it is TEMPTING. You need to become weary of duality to be ready to overcome it, and return to Only-The-Good.

Only the weary will call the designer of duality 'the devil". Those still tempted by duality will call the designer 'God", and worship it.

In Only-The-Good, every genesis is perfect, free from opposing alternatives. Every genesis is Only-The-Good, nothing more, nothing less. How can you add or subtract from perfection?

This is called Oneness, symbolized by the 'tree of Life". Note well, it is Only-Life, not tree of life and death (duality). It is Life and Only Life, Truth and nothing but the Truth, Good and only the Good.

One must choose which 'tree' to abide by (be loyal to). To be loyal to one is to be disloyal to the other. To be for one is to be against the other. These are mutually exclusive, incompatible, irreconcilable differences that are worlds apart.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    #22     Jan 13, 2021
  3. stu

stu

Stop projecting and try make a proper argument for the evil, cruel, contemptuous, vengeful, narcissist of an imaginary God you worship.. After all, you'd be the first.

#23     Jan 13, 2021
  4. stu

stu

Unfortunately it is. Children born with terrible birth defects have obviously been shown no mercy by any kind of a god.

That is depraved.
    Your imaginary capitalized pronoun in the sky causes pain, agony and suffering just so it can call children with birth defects "special"? That's what you think? sheesh Really??.

Then must you agree. Goodness exists when there's not a god. Have you thought any of this through?

You mispelled the word f'ing reasonable.

Apparently it is case closed when it comes to your imaginary god.
    It won't intervene to stop birth defects but will happily involve its pretend self with a speeding ticket.

Your religious views actually appear nothing more than perversions of whatever makes this world spin..

#24     Jan 13, 2021
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Maybe I haven't mentioned yet, but I am also an expert on Scripture interpretation. So...

I think the word 'righteous" meant here as a positive thing, a synonym of moral, good.

If you think about it, it does make sense. A morally righteous, good person doesn't need to be saved, so Jesus is saying he only needs to save the sinners. Because if you are good, you are going to be OK, without salvation.

#25     Jan 13, 2021
    vanzandt likes this.
  6. Good1

Good1

But there are no 'good' persons.

This is corroborated by something Jesus said, "Why do you call me good? No one is good but God alone".

Good is an attribute belonging exclusively only to the Eternal Being that precedes the manufacturing of material worlds full of animals, including people animals. I call that Being "Christ", or Reality, or True Self.

As a person, not even Jesus was good. Only as his True Self was he any Good.

For this reason and many more, there are "none that are righteous".

Finally, salvation is for The Good, what i call Christ, but what can also be called Reality/Truth, snd/or The True Self.

This is corroborated by something Jesus said, "whoever tries to keep his life will lose it. But whoever lays his life down for my sake (for Christ's sake) will take it up again".

People are complicit in mass, and near total self deception about who and what they are.

Hence, those who say they are "righteous" are participating in the equivalent of stolen valor, valor that belongs only to Christ.

Salvation is for Christ, from the deception that transforms Christ into "people". Salvation is not for people, as the objective is to save what is Good from what destroys Good.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    #26     Jan 13, 2021
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Naaaa....
    I think he was saying that if one considers themselves righteous....they're too dumb to know any better, and too stupid to admit their flaws. Basically, if you can't "admit" you're a sinner, He's saying fuck it... you can't be saved.

Sound like anyone we know btw?
    When's the Senate vote? That should be good.

Edit... pretty sure Jesus didn't say "fuck it".... that was VZ's literary flair.
    Fuck it.

#27     Jan 13, 2021
    studentofthemarkets likes this.
  8. vanzandt

vanzandt

Oooookay.

Between you and @Good1.... I think Baron should have a widget that translates posts to CliffNotes for the "I don't give a fuck" crowd.
    Pretty good idea right?

#28     Jan 13, 2021
  9. Wallet

Wallet

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. Matt 13:13 KJV

Murray gave you a parable demonstrating the difference between justice and mercy which sadly went.......

[​IMG]

#29     Jan 13, 2021
  10. stu

stu

Excellent idea. You should be the first to jump off one.

Yep that'll be it. That'll be how Bible God so loves all his children.

Good for you, they say self reflection is the first step.

#30     Jan 14, 2021