Is This a Great Country or What

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jul 17, 2019.

1. LacesOut

LacesOut

They know Trump is a Putin asset and Orangemanbad. That’s all.
    They also knew enough to trounce Obama in his midterms and then give away his incumbent leadership to a TV host real estate magnate.
    Bravo.

#11     Jul 17, 2019
  2. Wallet

Wallet

I’m an American and a registered Democrat and my taxes went down. Also I’m tired of paying much higher insurance premiums to cover other people, some of which lead unhealthy lifestyles and some are illegally here.

The Democrats that voted agaist Trump must be the ones without jobs, not paying for anything and who are looking for free shit.

MAGA.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2019
    #12     Jul 17, 2019
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

classy:

#13     Jul 18, 2019
  4. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

They also knew enough to trounce Trump in his midterms by the most votes ever and will be making him a 1 term president in 2020.

#14     Jul 18, 2019
  5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

You will be paying one way or the other when it comes time to pay for Trump increasing the deficit from 600 billion to 1 trillion a year. Trump didn't end Obamacare and now there even more here illegally.MAGA!!!!

#15     Jul 18, 2019
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Republicans can now cut the bull shit about not being racist pieces of shit.Trump is pulling them all out of the closet.

#16     Jul 18, 2019
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Probably from the same Chinese sweatshop where MAGA merchandise and Ivanka’s white trash clothing is made

#17     Jul 18, 2019
  8. Reminds me of the South Park episode where Mr. Garrison teaches the kids about STDs and condoms. The boys conclude... to protect themselves from the icky girls, they need to wear a condom all of the time. (Somebody has to help Timmy with his.) The girls conclude that they won't go near a boy unless he's wearing a condom.
    :)

#18     Jul 18, 2019
  9. WeToddDid2

WeToddDid2

#19     Jul 18, 2019
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Racism swung 63 million votes in 2016

#20     Jul 18, 2019