is there such a thing a good forex signals service?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by chipmunk, Dec 17, 2012.

1. peleus

peleus

Any good picks for a signal provider? I was shopping for some. [​IMG]

#41     Apr 20, 2014
  2. MillieJ

MillieJ

Well you can search from the profit timeframe and sort them who is actually trading well, how and when! :D
    my recommendation - Bird_65,breadman-09, First Eagle, check them out, but of course, it is all personal when it comes to traders, what's good for me, may not be the same for you.

#42     Apr 22, 2014
  3. w3c

w3c

I only know MQL5.com of MetaQuotes, a good signal service for both MT4 and MT5. Where you can subscribe signal from trader around the world for free or a subscription (monthly). I think it's good but I've never tried.

#43     Apr 29, 2014
  4. Peter35

Peter35

Which 6 did you try?
    Did you try fxmaster.net? This one is not a scam and i followed them for a couple of years.

#44     Apr 29, 2014
  5. MillieJ

MillieJ

Yeah which six have you followed?
    Are you talking here zulutrade or mt4 signals?

#45     Apr 29, 2014
  6. Thread should have closed after this reply.

#46     Apr 29, 2014
  7. These type of threads should be closed before they are started. Holy Grail indicators, trading rooms, signal services and most anything which includes the word free.

They all reek of the same theme: "How can I get rich without any effort?"

#47     Apr 29, 2014
  8. MillieJ

MillieJ

well I know it sounds cheesy and common saying , but there are easy ways to trade forex and i think we kinda have to actually talk about it correct?

#48     Apr 30, 2014
  9. Depends who "we" are. It appears that is all you talk about, zulutrade shill.

I am not aware of any established/profitable traders who do not perform their own due diligence and trade screening.

Now newbies and unsuccessful traders are attracted to the "easy" money like moths to a flame.

There is no easy/shortcut to successful trading. If there was there wouldn't be so many failed traders. Hard work is the only true road to success, and a call service imho doesn't constitute hard work. It's just plain lazy.

Now if one is referring to a signal screening service whereby you define the signal parameters from YOUR backtested and established methodology, perhaps worth discussing. But a call service or newsletter is a joke.

Any Tom, Dick or Harry can publish a "call" list, a hindsight newsletter or cherry pick calls. Just look at the Nut thread's as an example [such appropriate titles, btw]. I still shake my head at that guy, and the worst part of all is he may still attract some naive wannabee noobs.

PT Barnum said it best: "there's a sucker born every minute."

But to answer your question, I don't see any reason to discuss scams targeted at noobies and lazy wannabee's.

#49     Apr 30, 2014
  10. xandman

xandman

It seems that myfxbook proves there are no consistently profitable signal/systems out there. Those that post good numbers are either demo mode or using crazy amounts of leverage.

Other than that, what are your opinions on Currensee? There seem to be some reasonable performers on their leaderboard. And, they have the incentive for beating their high water marks.

#50     Apr 30, 2014