is there such a thing a good forex signals service?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by chipmunk, Dec 17, 2012.

1. onitron

onitron

If they are good providers, shouldn't their results come on top of the signal providers tables on the auto trading platforms such as Zulutrade or Zipsignals? I mean everyone could check how long is their trading history, what are their drawdowns and average return.

#21     Jan 10, 2013

2. Exactly That I want to ask. I can feel this as fake. Tell us about the results first-

what is the highest return from this. :D

#22     Jan 11, 2013
  3. Ahsan

Ahsan

You can't blame to all services, there are some 70% chances to win the trades in automatic systems, hence, the remaining will be your skills to follow the correct trend or not. I'm using the systems from years and found it very handy when you get experience.

#23     Jan 11, 2013
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Can you fade these services or is the spread just too wide? You only need to find a consistent system, winner or loser, doesn't matter....

#24     Jan 11, 2013
  5. What do you mean "fade this services"? As for finding consistent system , yes , and not only one , copy several systems so that if one fails others couls compensate the losses.

#25     Jan 14, 2013
  6. MillieJ

MillieJ

the spreads that you get from the trader that you follow has to do with the broker that he/she has account with..... if that's what you guys are talking about.

#26     Jan 15, 2013
  7. MillieJ

MillieJ

#27     Jan 17, 2013
  8. MillieJ

MillieJ

i agree with you totally mate!!!:) btw, care to share some of your golden caws traders ? im searching for new ones.

#28     Jan 18, 2013
  9. Kevin45

Kevin45

Millie my recent profitable trader in zulu is called "saved fx" , i highly reccomend him , very nice results

#29     Jan 23, 2013
  10. do you know any good signals provider?

#30     Jan 23, 2013