is there such a thing a good forex signals service?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by chipmunk, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Ahsan

Ahsan

Good forex signal services like zulutrade , fxreplitrader are really helpful for traders in earning good profit in terms of pips. Zulutrade & fxreplitrader are very common and most of the good brokers use these services.

#11     Dec 22, 2012
  2. siki13

siki13

I listen that siki13.com is even best service ,you have much much monej if ju asaign with them

#12     Dec 23, 2012
  3. Ahsan

Ahsan

I'm quite happy with zulutrader and FX replitrader, these are for real traders, what is the advantages of your siki13.com services? I don't think that any trader is familiar with it.

#13     Dec 23, 2012
  4. I dont know about FX replitrader , but zulutrade is a well known fx social platform and i;m satisfied with it.

#14     Dec 27, 2012
  5. Ahsan

Ahsan

Satisfaction is achieved with the difference of two products. Zulutrade is good, I've used it from months, but on parallel i checked the fxreplitrader service which is free and have same good function as zulu, so both are best for forex trading signals. No harm to use the free service I'm consistently using

#15     Dec 27, 2012
  6. I've checked this Replitrader , but they have very few traders and the statistics are not even near to what zulutrade provides. They will need a lot of work.

#16     Dec 28, 2012
  7. I have used zulutrade once. At the start I got good profit and then after wards. only losses. That's why I rarely discourage in using these forex signals

the best one is to make your own analysis

#17     Jan 9, 2013
  8. DT-waw

DT-waw

yes, there are good forex services.
    but they usually suck at marketing and will tell you about drawdowns, risk and dangers.
    also, the potential profit is only 100 pips a month, not a thousand.

you're likely NOT to subscribe to the honest providers because of it.
    Amen.

#18     Jan 9, 2013
  9. irniger

irniger

DT-waw

With my simple forex strategy I make about 500 pips with most smoothly running pairs (swing-)trading about every 5 - 7 trading days, looking at the screens 1 - 2 times a day and working with specified entries and exits.

Felix

#19     Jan 9, 2013
  10. Peter the loss in forex is standar , in order to win you;ll have to loose some , the thing with zulu is to have a good risk managment and do not overisk. Long term profits are what users should seek there.

#20     Jan 10, 2013