IS there something like Quotetracker for the ipad?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Scaramanga, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I've been keeping my ipad with me all the time now and I'd like to find a way to do all of my trading from it.
    I have accounts at several large brokers and most do not offer apps for the ipad.
    It would be great if there were a app like Quotetracker that can connect to many brokers via one interface.
    Does anyone know of one?
    I did search the app store and couldn't find anything.

2. What about the trading platform. Will that work on ipad.

3. Thanks for the reply J. QT is great!!!!!

4. Yes I like QT too, but can that ipad app connect to any brokers besides Ameritrade?

5. Good question.

6. iStockManager is for TDA only, though it can be used with delayed quotes without having to login. Other brokers have their own apps, but none that I've seen that are nearly as nice as iSM.

Don't think there are any multi-broker accessible apps, though I have not looked recently.

7. It would be really nice with a good charting app for the iPAD. I've found the Bloomberg app good, too.

BTW: it's going to be interesting to see if Apple will start asking for 1/3 of the commissions on iPAD trading apps, based on Apple's new policy on in-app purchases :)

8. y, I thought of that too when they announced the new policy. That would be a really quick way to kill off that business line

9. Does anyone know of an IPad app that lets you write your own indicators just like you can do in QuoteTracker?

I've googled quite a bit but found nothing.

Any hints are very much appreciated.

#10     Mar 11, 2011