Is there someone who can explain Al Brook's H1 and H2 for me

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by shots fired, Mar 20, 2013.

1. slugar

slugar

Im really confused what did i say that needed an apology?

#31     Apr 2, 2013
  2. Another brooks promotional thread. The guy should just pay Baron already for vendor status. Talk about free publicity.

And shots_fired seems like a hoax id. 'Pentium 4', Law & Order, buying stuff on credit on confidence of trading outcome, BMT plugs (haha), and the best part: attempting to read 8,000 posts of Nod.

Here's the thing, why isn't a Brooks-olate opening a journal that shows the method to the lost sheeple? Damn, it doesn't even have to be live, end of day with charts even. SHOW IT WORKS. Based on the enthusiasm for his works it seems guaranteed for apocalyptic status, most reads ever*.

(*Added marketing bonus of more free publicity.)

#32     Apr 2, 2013
  3. NoBias

NoBias

No I am not, nor am I Anekdoten as you further suggest. I do not know Daring, however, I do know and greatly respect Anek.

As I stated earlier, it appeared that my comment was mistaken for typical ET negativity. I attempted to clarify that ridicule was not the intent, nothing more.

Reading your post history it is apparent you have a vendetta. So much negativity isn't good for the soul. Not everyone is evil minded with sinister intent. It isn't healthy to harbor so much hate and vile.

Life is short, you may consider a more productive hobby than stalking internet persona.

#33     Apr 3, 2013
  4. cornix

cornix

Not apology of course. Just a month of screen time is really nothing.

#34     Apr 3, 2013
  5. padutrader

padutrader

It took me almost 7 years to understand the simple concept of H2 L2 H1 L1 etc. critical to understanding this concept is the role the trendline plays.
    i am now making consistently good trades using this simple but powerful concept. what i really like is that this affords a consistent place to put the stop-which if you read the situation correctly does not trigger in 90% of the time.
    As Al says trading need not be complicated.
    that said because price action takes place on many time frames you need to have deeper understanding to make consistent trades which is why it took me over 7 years to understand perfectly so that consistently good trades are made.
    i stay in hyderabad India and anybody who can visit me will recieve training on how to make good trades using this method.
    for those who cannot visit me please do make the effort to understand this method-it is well worth your while.
    ALSO LET ME STRESS THAT Al BROOKS HAS DESCRIBED A WONDERFUL SIMPLE POWERFUL STRATEGY: HOWEVER YOU MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S SIMPLICITY IS COMPLICATED BECAUSE MARKET OPERATES ON DIFFERENT TIME FRAMES.so it will need a little persistence to benefit.
    Al brooks is a great trader; only those who do not take pains to learn and understand his methods describe him as a bastard or worse

#35     Apr 16, 2018
    raclelor likes this.
  6. padutrader

padutrader

Al Brooks clearly mentions that beginners should trade only H2/L2 at the moving average.......and I totally agree.
    It is a very high probability trade and you can make good living just trading this one pattern alone. In fact I intend to do just that

#36     Apr 18, 2018
    raclelor and slugar like this.
  7. padutrader

padutrader

pullbacks to a move should only be entered if the original move was strong enough: the market is always trying to reverse a move and a pullback is an attempt to reverse the previous move,which will fail if the previous move is strong.so H2/L2 should only be traded if the previous move is strong with high momentum. this is something which Al Brooks has not stressed enough. which is why many H1 H2 L1 L2 FAIL. you can keep trading H2 L2 if the previous move was made with high momentum
    if there is failure it is also a trading opportunity in the opposite direction.
    so keeping an eye on these 'patterns' can be quite lucrative if understood properly

#37     Apr 19, 2018
  8. padutrader

padutrader

good h2 L2 do not occur very often so a great deal of patience is required to profit from these. keep watching a few securities because of this reason

#38     Apr 20, 2018
  9. slugar

slugar

He also stresses that there has to be something to reverse! Think continuation unless we are at a support or resistance zone!

#39     Apr 20, 2018
    padutrader likes this.
  10. padutrader

padutrader

Al gives a lot of good stuff in his books but you take one section at a time and trade those concepts.....lt is like going to a buffet, it is very easy to get indigestion.

#40     Apr 20, 2018