Is there anything nuttier than a gold nut?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by stock777, Aug 21, 2008.

1. I don't think so.

2. Gold will be at about $7,000 / oz in the next 6-8 years...
    bank on it...

3. bkveen3

bkveen3

I've discovered that I'm absolutely horrible at detecting sarcasm. Is this one of those cases where I just didn't get it?

4. There won't be any banks remaining if that happens. :cool:

5. cvds16

cvds16

ROFLMAO

6. do the math..
    ask a person in 1970 if they though gold prices would rise 25 fold over the next 10 years...they did...
    We will rise 25 fold from the $300 base again..

7. Heh...

ok.

8. [​IMG]

"They sez to buy gold"

9. poor and feeble at best.

a) gold was artificially low at $35. Nothing artificial in todays price except the pump.

b) uh gold pays no dividend, so I'd hope it did something for 40 years, otherwise you just been farked.

c) nothing nuttier than a gold nut, even if they are right.

10. Of course $7500/oz is just an estimate...but it's how i'll be investing a part of my portfolio...

Gold's going alot higher...alot..and i'm not talking about the $100 headfake that's coming up...or the chop that might happen over the 2009 period...I'm talking Way higher over the next 5-7 years...

With CB's printing at full force there's no where else for it to go...wait until the Russians start pushing their currency to be the world's reserve..then wait till they back their currency with gold or silver...wait till CB's around the world start packing metals into their reserves, many of whom have little to none...

It's going to go higher than anyone's wildest imagination, except maybe mine...

Resource war (WW3) has already begun...trade/invest accordingly...

#10     Aug 21, 2008