Is there anyone want to cooperate to earn from crazy TSLA and GOOG stock?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by George858, Feb 28, 2020.

1. It is so crazy that over billions USD Tesla and Google stcks turn to go up over 40 USDs against 6 days' crashing down just because of my selling 3 shares on TSLA and GOOG?
    So, is there anyone want to cooperate to earn from crazy TSLA and GOOG stock?
    Since the world dictators using billions USD to trade only against with 3 positions of mine, you can just lend me about 1 million USDs, and I affect the billions USD TSLA and GOOG's moving trends to let you earn.
    I give you twice to four times USA bank's yearly interest to you, but only borrow from 100000USD to 1 million USD. You can check the attachment screencopy of my trades on TSLA and GOOG for only 6 trades to find the crazy moving against my 3 shares.

The 2nd file of TheWorldDictatorsManipulateTSLAChart.JPG is the TSLA's moving chart proof to compare with the 1st TWS's trades list. The 1st atachment file trades' time is Beijing Time, the 2nd file is IBKR's NewYork time.

2. Very incoherent OP.

ironchef, Vietcong, d08 and 2 others like this.
  3. Nobert

Nobert

Sounds like that spam in Gmail, gold and runaaway soudy camel Prince, who needs my help.

d08 and themickey like this.
  4. fan27

fan27

5. This is not a spam, and what do you mean "gold and runaaway soudy camel Prince"?

6. Nobert

Nobert

You wrote it as a joke, right , or did i got it wrong ?

In gmail, scammers spam people, with fake latters , calling themselfs soudi Arabian Princes, who have to leave their country and transfere their wealth to someone.

But first, you have to send your bank details ;D

There was a slight correlation in that, and what you wrote about someone giving you few mils, and few shares impacting the market.

In case i got it wrong, then lets forget and nevermind.

7. hi, Nobert, this is a real elite traders' forum and for all global traders, isn't it?
    So can I post a joke on the world's most great technique giant companies?
    So can I post without some proofs such as my only 3 shares trades list and the giant technique companies of Tesla and Google's real market move chart?
    and for your comparing, I also have point out the different time zones in my submitted two screencopy files.

And why do you ask me my bank details? isn't my submited 2 screencopies the most important facts to prove that some crazy world dictators have stolen billions funds to trade against my only 5 TSLA and GOOG's position and crash two giant companies stocks for over 7 days?

But if you really want to earn at least twice of USA bank's yearly interst, we can cooperate to realize both you and mine family happy dreams.

TommyR likes this.
  8. Nobert

Nobert

Im not asking those bank details, it's them who asks.
    Nevermind George, my bad :)

9. Yes, you are right, recent 3 days' world dictators' crashing Tesla and Google are too incoherent to steal billions USDs to trade against my family incomes of only 5 positions, which is less than 5000 USD's stock shares, how stupid and how cruel are these world Dictators, aren't they? They use their paper-like money to trade against an engineer's family living income.

From my two submission screencopies, right after my close TSLA and GOOG's only 3 long positions, these two giant companies stock suddenly goes up for over 70USD but not like the past crashing down about half of its highest price just within 7 days.

10. Cuddles

Cuddles

#10     Feb 29, 2020