Is there any other trading firms in Kansas City other than Bright?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by jpomerenke, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Is there any other trading firms in Kansas City other than Bright?

2. I believe Greentree Trading is opening an office there. If you search the archives in this thread, I think you'll find the contact person.

3. Lol. He is the contact person.

4. :D

5. Well, I was the contact person, I sent JP an e-mail stating I was willing to pay him $100,000 per year with no up front capital and only had to work the first hour of the opening. I'm glad I checked this board before I sent it to him. Your sarcasm cost a pretty good opportunity!

6. Just kidding, not affiliated with them in any way, I saw a post a month or so ago about it.

7. Hmmm i was under the impression that you were going to pay me 1 mill a year.... :)

8. You're not THAT good. :D

9. I think JP's approach to recruiting is a little unimaginative and is a page out of Don Bright's book of sales and marketing.

10. Always getting bashed about recruiting.... im simply asking if there are anymore offices...id like to visit them if there are any...a simple question on a good research bored. Stop posting to this thread if you are going to keep posting worthless posts. i asked a question, and i hope that the question is answered without all this chit chat on here.

#10     Aug 20, 2003