Is there any independent candidate who appeals to both left and right?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Crispy

Crispy

There is no such candidate, there never will be such a candidate.

The us political system is bought and paid for by corporate and special interest groups.

The system is not broken its fucking shattered beyong belief. And it probably wont ever recover under its current shape and form.

Negative, but true.

#61     Apr 18, 2011
  2. I'm not forcing her to have the baby. She forced herself to have the baby by getting pregnant without the means to terminate it. I'm just not donating my personal means to providing it for her. You really must be joking that you cannot see the difference.

#62     Apr 18, 2011
  3. See, I don't think it is your guy or his guy...I think it is our guy.

I believe the majority of Americans are sick of the partisan crap, I think they understand that we get bad leaders because we have crappy voters, I think the American people are desperate for someone who will stand up and tell them the truth, a truth they know but don't want to hear...but will rally around because they know that truth is the solution.

I don't believe the real and true patriotic American spirit is dead, I think it is sleeping and can be awakened.

#63     Apr 18, 2011
  4. Yes, she got pregnant irresponsibly.

So the solution is to force an irresponsible woman to bear a child that becomes a burden on society?

That makes no sense at all...

Your position is stubborn, because it will cost you more in the long run.

Look, if you want to say to the woman getting an abortion..."for you to get the abortion, you have to sign consent forms for us to tie your tubes because you are irresponsible" I'm not opposed to that at all.

It is still cheaper to fix the mistake before it becomes a costly mistake to the child, the mother, and the society as a whole.

#64     Apr 18, 2011
  5. Yes but myself and others are of the opinion that the destiny of the child is not predetermined. Each one has the ability to live a perfectly happy life, We are also perfectly willing to shoulder our part of the economic burden by adopting the infants at birth. But you should realize that it currently costs me on average $25-30K to adopt that infant.

Take down some of the roadblocks to infant adoption, then we will step up and foot the bill.

#65     Apr 18, 2011
  6. Crispy

Crispy

We have "crappy voters" because we have a crappy post industrial workforce thats mostly out of a job.

When half the country gets money back from the govt after tax day or doesnt pay taxes who are they gonna vote for? The welfare statist or the hardline biz man who can start the return to prosperty? They say they want the prosperity until they hear what they need to give up in the name of it.

Thats the truth they dont want to accept. As you said.

We need to end the perpetual welfare state - its failed, and done nothing but create generational leeches.

End special interest groups strangle hold on politicians by making it illegal for corporations to contribute to ANY campaign. And place a low dollar limit per family name/corp name.

We need to end being the worlds police force. And start taking care of our own sovereign borders.

And we need to hold all politicians accountable. Let them take office, but not get paid until the term is over and the PEOPLE vote on whether they approved of the job they did.

While im on my soapbox, we need a nation wide workforce to rebuild infrastructure. The USA is falling apart. There are millions unemployed who can paint, hammer, dig and build. See my first sentance regarding this. Give a person a hard working job that pays OK with stability and that will give their dignity and self respect back.

#66     Apr 18, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Wow, is that ever racist. Jeez man. Are you a member of Stormfront?

#67     Apr 18, 2011
  8. You tell me what is racist, come on mav, you can do it.

Oh, perhaps you mean that my suggesting that whitey wouldn't want a nappy headed bastard child of a whore is racist?

#68     Apr 18, 2011
  9. Really? That is really your opinion? I hope that isn't representative of your liberal constituents. I thought you were the party of equality, racial blindness, and tollerance... :confused:

#69     Apr 18, 2011
  10. ammo

ammo

you're rotting away on hate,think for a day or a week,where is the upside in this, how does it improve my life from one day to the next...in the meantime you're looking at the world thru the stain in your drawers,outcome of the thought process,very brown and a stinking way to live

#70     Apr 18, 2011