Is there any 100% tick by tick real time playback chart software?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by secxces, Oct 3, 2008.

1. secxces

secxces

Hey All,

Im looking for a software package that does the following

1) Replay of market data as if it were real time tick by tick.
    2) With the data being replayed, im able to switched between time frames giving a real market data feed feal.
    3) Allows for fast forwarding and slow mode.
    4) Allows custom indicators.

I have been told ninja trader allows this, however, I cant seem to get it to do the above.

Anyone have any ideas?

- secXces

2. ehorn

ehorn

The best I have used was NeoTicker.

3. secxces

secxces

Sorry guys, just got a PM and NinjaTrader does work if I set it up properly. My bad.

Cya

- secXces

4. Tums

Tums

many programs can do tick by tick playback.

if you want the real deal... you should look for programs that can play back the bid and ask with size.

5. Neoticker can replay by tick including bid and ask updates, but not the associated size (nor L2 of course).

What software could do that? Wonder where to get data for this too (sounds expensive).

6. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

7. candles

candles

lol...Spanish. He doesn't just want realtime charts. He wants to be able to playback previous day inm realtime. :)

Ninjatrader.
    I downloaded the software yesterday in fact.
    It says if you dont have a current data provider you can sign up for free with opentick and then use that data? I s this correct?

Can I also use that data to enable me to playback previous days trading?

8. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

Yes, you can use an OpenTick account. You have to record the data to playback since market data vendors provide historical tick data. Our replay plays back all market data bid,ask, last, price and size changes. Check out the prior link I posted for more information on usability.

9. LOL

Asking for abit much aint he! :D

#10     Oct 4, 2008