Is there an order in the Universe?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by andrasnm, Oct 16, 2006.

Is there a Divine Order in the Universe?

1. Yes - we can see its miracles every day

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No - there is only randomness and chaos

12 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

There is literally no argument that invalidates ID.

NONE.

In fact, the more its argued against, the more ridiculuous that argument becomes. As the anti-ID crowd argues from their position of supposedly 'pro-science' self-righteousness, they simply expose that they know nothing. "Big Bang" ... Oh that explains it!

On the otherhand the potential form the "Designer" takes is open to an infinite number of interpretations, and will always be.

What's nauseating is the "pro-science" crowd, merely uses their "anti-design" position as a trojan to continue its assault on established-religion. "Kill 'GOD' at All Costs! Even if it means we bastardize our 'pro-science' stance."

They simply expose themselves as hypocritical, cynical, frauds

#41     Oct 22, 2006
  2. stu

stu

You have that ass over tit. There is no argument that validates ID.

"NONE."

#42     Oct 22, 2006
  3. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

JUST WHO IS ATTEMTPING TO SUPRESS WHO?!

ID's inclusion in any argument involving theories of Origins has been validated.

#43     Oct 22, 2006
  4. There are multiverses in the real world. At least one of them is your own -jem's- Creation. In those Universes, nothing dies, for our Father has nothing to do with death. This "universe" isn't real. It's mandate is: Seek and do not find. It is built on perceptions. The beliefs driving the perceptions play with light, turning waves to particles, and particles to waves. Those beliefs will never permit you to see your way out of the illusion alone. I am here to help. When you accept help, you can come on back Home to your own Creations, and continue to create many more multiverses. But the Son of God does not Create but as One. Therefore we are waiting for you, jem, to answer the Call. And when all have answered the Call, this universe will disappear, and we will resume what we were doing before this universe fell into a crack in the sidewalk of reality.

If this universe seems unified, do not be surprised. It is of one mind. If it seems separated, do not be afraid, the mind perceives separation. If is seems fragmented, do not be fooled. The mind prefers fragmentation. "Proof" of it's fragmentation is your separate bodies, and seemingly separate thoughts. There is nothing out there but YOU! Try looking "inside" for your Home. That is, reverse your perceptions by changing the beliefs that drive them.

This universe is incredibly fine tuned to death. And without beliefs in death, this universe would be no more. Beliefs are not random, they are deliberate. Waves or particles. Heaven or hell. The choice is yours.

I suggest removing the fixations on crucifixions, and replacing them with empty tombs. Meanwhile, see what you want to see. There can only be a "meanwhile", while you put your faith in time.

Blessings,

Jesus

#44     Oct 22, 2006
  5. jem

jem

Stu you do not get it.

right now the best sceintific argument as the large majority of informed physicists put it --- is this universe is so fine tuned it must have been designed or we are part of a multiverse. Are you disputing this statement, -- if you are do the research it is on the net.

Since most scientists can not accept that conclusion that we are designed - they have now come up with a faith and hope based argument that says we live in a multiverse.

Why would a majority of the physicists in a recent poll say they believe in the multiverse argument. *(Google the poll it is on many sites.)

Now would a majority of physicists really pick and unfalsifiable , untestable theory if they had any alternative to the fact that our universe is designed. Use your brains man.

I have given you an article from the chair of the physics dept. You once again counter with the world according to Stu and no facts.

#45     Oct 22, 2006
  6. jem

jem

For the person whose handle is a little bit of an abomination.

without the sacrifice of the cross the empty tomb would be an empty thing.

#46     Oct 22, 2006
  7. stu

stu

What are you talking about ?

You remarked - "there is literally no argument that invalidates ID."

You have that back to front.
    Because there is no argument that validates ID in the first place, it in effect invalidates itself, simply because it literally has no valid argument in support of its claim. NONE.

What do you mean by "attempting to suppress?"
    The inclusion of ID into arguments about origins is not what validates ID.
    Validation of ID's claims would validate ID. There are NONE.

#47     Oct 22, 2006
  8. stu

stu

You have previously demonstrated your attraction to the "scholarly" articles in wikipedia so here you are...
    for when you stop dreaming jem....
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_design

"An overwhelming majority of the scientific community views intelligent design as unscientific,[11] as pseudoscience[12][13] or as junk science.[14][15] The U.S. National Academy of Sciences has stated that intelligent design "and other claims of supernatural intervention in the origin of life" are not science because they cannot be tested by experiment, do not generate any predictions, and propose no new hypotheses of their own.[16]"

The interwebby if full of science, scientists and articles on those "best minds" who do not consider ID to be anything of an alternative to no scientific outcome, should that ever be the case.

How come you can only find the bits that you think might go some way to support your own conclusions even though on inspection they do not.?.

Anyone could find this info if they wanted. How come you can't?

#48     Oct 22, 2006
  9. Without a body, the cross would be empty. So long as you believe my body was "real", you will pin your own to space and time...for we are ONE.

If you understood the meaning of "I desire mercy and not sacrifice" you would not condemn my handle. I would not offer a sacrifice to my Father any more than I would offer a bull. Those who call for sacrifice will misperceive what can merely be teaching devices.

The greatest sacrifice you can make is to sacrifice your true identity in favor of what is not real...such as a body, or an unreal universe. When you look upon my teaching device, you will either see your body as real, or as unreal, depending on your belief driven perceptions. A belief in seriously insane notions (sin) will make both it and yours real for you, and bind you to a realm where pain and pleasure will prove to you how "real" it seems to be. A belief in innocence will change your perspective entirely.

My teaching devices will eventually convince you to cease sacrificing your true identity in favor of a body, upon the cruel universe of space, time, death, fear and other seriously insane notions. There is no greater sacrifice than to call yourself "jem", and believe it.

When you deny your true identity, what else is there but illusion? If we are "one", then you have denied you are the Son of God. All that is left is time for you to reverse that perception, and take yourself down from the crossing point in perception, where waves become splinters, and splinters become waves.

I gave my brother Pontius Pilate power to touch my body, giving him power over nothing. Among the several lessons taught with this device, is that the body is nothing. And contrary to popular perception, a guiltless mind cannot suffer. How then could I suffer? The body is a projection of the mind. Thus, only the mind can feel pain. The body is merely a teaching device used by the mind. If the mind believes in guilt, the body will teach it, painfully, that guilt is real. I had no such illusions.

Using my teaching device to project fear is an attack by assault. It is an assault upon the mind. Such an assault will perpetuate the status quo, unless perceived correctly. My Father has no part in suffering, cruelty, pain and death. If you believe such things, you will, as an example, perpetuate such things upon your own children. I was not "spanked" for you or anybody.

When you correct your perceptions, you will begin to resurrect your mind, and heal it. A healed mind will no longer attack, and project sickness or death upon a body. This is how you regain the eternal life you had, before you experimented with death scenarios.

Blessings,

Jesus

#49     Oct 22, 2006
  10. "Man is an overeducated fool with very little wisdom."
    Listen to Jesus.

#50     Oct 22, 2006