Is there an IB rep on ET?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by traderjo, Mar 8, 2021.

1. traderjo

traderjo

Is there an IB rep on ET?
    have an question about Exchange rebates .. I have raised a support ticket but I doubt average IB customer support handles this kind of inquiry

2. themickey

themickey

@def

3. JSOP

JSOP

Yes

Just ask away and he/she will answer.

4. def

def Sponsor

I haven't been actively monitoring lately but ask away or send a PM if needed.

5. ZBZB

ZBZB

There are a lot of newbies in the interactive brokers sub Reddit who could do with your help. Much more than on this site and no sign of anybody from IB helping.

6. IB will always fail to help in most every situation...and the beat goes on

El_Cubano likes this.
  7. newbunch

newbunch

Why doesn't the Adaptive Algo work on the SOFR3/SR3 futures? When I try to use it, I get a price invalid error.

8. Sig

Sig

Reddit is a cesspool of idiocy compared to here. No love lost between me and IB, but I don't blame them for avoiding it!

9. ZBZB

ZBZB

It would be a good place to disseminate information as they really need the help.

10. Sig

Sig

They say not to wrestle with a pig because you'll both just end up dirty and the pig will like it. That's been my experience with trying to help anyone on Reddit. It seems to take about 3 posts before there are people yelling that you're a stupid stupid dumb dumb poopies head like they're in third grade. The more civilized threads only devolve to middle school insults. I'm not sure the actual calendar age of folks on Reddit, but the average mental age struggles to get very far out of single digits.

#10     Mar 9, 2021
    Snowsnake and qlai like this.