Is there an actively traded super liquid market

Discussion in 'Trading' started by PohPoh, Sep 7, 2007.

1. that I can trade between 11PM-5AM PST?
    The currencies seem to be the only game, but I was thinking that there would have to be some European equities or indicies that are running full force at these hours...

Any help...??

2. No I'm sorry, the world financial markets effectively close down outside of US business hours, and there are no liquid markets for you to trade.

Seriously....you've been on this site over 2 years and ask a question like that? 5 minutes of research and you'll have an answer.

3. :D

"Gee, you're from Enger-land - what currency do you have in Enger-land - it's the Deutschmark isn't it?"

Actual question an American asked me on a chairlift in Whistler.

(Edit: they also wondered why they didn't observe President's day in Canada.)

:D

4. Hey Schmuckhead,
    In 5 seconds you could say "eurex" or whatever the answer is...

What market and what exchange?

Thanks in advance, schmuckhead...

5. Anybody watch the Jay Leno show where he goes onto the street in L.A. and asks passersby about world affairs?

I liked the bit where he asked some folk where America should invade next....Hilarious answers, and they were all grown ups..SCARY OR WHAT!

6. nikkei in its variants, taiwan, kospi, estx50, gbl

7. Mate your a lazy idiot, bet your trading reflects that as well.

8. I doubt your approach will provide positive results. Please may have helped, but the "schmuckhead" probably would have negated the effectiveness.

9. Exactly!
    :)

10. ahhh...blow me....

#10     Sep 7, 2007