Is there a way to do automated trading in Fidelity account?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by clearpicks, Jan 5, 2020.

1. I have 401K brokeragelink account with Fidelity, which my employer does not allow me transfer it to other brokerage company. I am wondering whether there is a method to do automated trading in Fidelity accounts? Thanks.

2. ZBZB

ZBZB

3. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

I asked about a year ago, and the answer was no. Fortunately, I was able to transfer to IB.

YOU could (maybe) use a browser automation like selenium to automatically place trades though.... I did this with DraftKings a while back.

4. ZBZB

ZBZB

5. Try contacting Fidelity's Strategy Desk through the general toll-free number.

6. WealthSignals

WealthSignals Sponsor

In general, automated trading should be possible at Fidelity. You have to obtain Wealth-Lab Pro entitlement, meet the conditions, sign certain forms. Before you go headless mode, make sure you've paper traded your system well.

-Eugene

7. Thank you all for the information.

8. You can automate trading on any platform if you can program your trading bot application to run macros on a computer that clicks buttons for you to buy and sell on your platform interface. But this is an expensive solution to a simpler problem.