Is there a term for this?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Toonces, Jun 22, 2006.

  1. Toonces


    In most level 2 trading applications, when you are changing variables when preparing to place a trade, eg quantity and limit price, these are done in boxes. You go into the 'quantity' box, and can change the number of shares you want to trade. Is there a computer term for what these boxes are called? For example, if you click a 'buy' button, that's just called a button, I believe.
  2. Toonces


    I think I just figured it out. It's called a text box. Correct?
  3. Text Box or Edit Box generally.
  4. polestar


  5. place to put things