Is there a Stock market replay software? (backtesting)

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by BoyPlunger323, Aug 18, 2019.

1. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

MotiveWave does not come with data. You can use any of our 30+ supported brokers and data service providers. For Indian Stocks, you can use IB, TrueData, Global Data Feeds, MetaStock Zenith, or if you're ok with delayed data, you could try the free Google/Yahoo feed, but we only recommend that for a demo.

Our Replay Mode will work with all of our supported brokers/data feeds.

#11     Aug 23, 2019
  2. Thanks ...will go for the trial from Monday and get back to you if I need any help..

#12     Aug 24, 2019
    MotiveWave likes this.
  3. I have tried with these vendors but they could not provide tick replay with MW. Have discussed with them but they said they don't have such features in their feed.

Do you have another vendor from NSE India, who can provide tick reply feature in their feed?

#13     Sep 11, 2019
  4. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

Some of these have limited tick data, for example, TrueData's tick data is limited to 20 days. Did you try Interactive Brokers?
    Your alternative would be to find tick data from another source and import the tick data into MotiveWave using a CSV, ASCII, or Metastock database format.

#14     Sep 11, 2019
  5. Okay,

I just come to know Accelpix (www.accelpix.com) also providing NSE Data.
    Is your product compatible with their data?
    Seems, they are providing tick by tick, so it may possibly that they have market replay feature.

#15     Sep 12, 2019
  6. MotiveWave

MotiveWave Sponsor

No, we do not support that provider.

#16     Sep 12, 2019