is there a software that is geared to sector rotation

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by windward, Dec 23, 2003.

1. windward

windward

is there a software that is geared to sector rotation?
    I use a descretionary technique of quite simply reading the tape. Is there a good program or sfotware to help me in this market?

2. jrs3

jrs3

3. jrs3

jrs3

4. agrau

agrau

Though not a standalone program that you can install on your own harddisk, both Chartcraft and Dorsey Wright Associates (DWA) work heavilily with point&figure based sector views. Both have quite some learning material on their sites to explain the ideas. The books from Thomas Dorsey are also readable. See www.chartcraft.com and www.dorseywright.com

If you wish to follow this route, Archer Analysis offers a stand-alone p&f charting program called "Bull's Eye Broker" that calculates the Bullish Percentages for you. See www.archeranalysis.com

Best,
    agrau

5. There is a software from Ashkon named stock sector monitor. The people are currently working on a new version that will be more flexible than the current one. If they get it right, it will be a pretty sharp inexpensive piece of software.

6. rwk

rwk

7. This is the best I've used for sector roatation.

5 weeks for 10 bucks is about as good of a trial as your ever gonna find too.

http://www.vectorvest.com/