Is there a real professional profitable day/swing trader in here?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tradesuperstocks, Mar 27, 2019.

1. padutrader

padutrader

find an idiot trader and do the opposite of what he wants to

i managed to find the biggest idiot in the world: me!

#51     Mar 27, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.

2. hahahahaha, I'm inParadise. I cannae stop lafffffing. .... :). :)

#52     Mar 27, 2019
  3. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

The person you seek does exist, but it's whether you'll know it when you cross their path. This person will be between having blown out for the last time and acquiring money to refund his account, this time to never lose again.
    Every profitable trader has gone through the stage of losing his ass, it's during this time they would be available to mentor you. The problem is, you'll probably overlook them as insignificant, even if they're posting live trade results. It's whether you act fast enough. Of course, you could easily pick the wrong person.

#53     Mar 27, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  4. padutrader

padutrader

try to think like a 5 year old

#54     Mar 27, 2019
  5. Jack1960

Jack1960

1. Yes
    2.yes
    3. 30 laws in Bullet proof you portfolio seminar was the start of success
    4. No

#55     Mar 27, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  6. smallfil

smallfil

The setups are pretty much the same. Look at hundreds of stockcharts and you see the same patterns. What separates the winners from the losers is risk management! So called gurus will not give you their secret sauce. They will give you enough to think you will learn something worthwhile, and be a great trader. They will charge you thousands or tens of thousands of dollars and you will not be any nearer your goal. Realise you will be competing against other traders! If you are day trading, the gurus will front run their trades and make monies off you! Do your own research and backtest it over hundreds of trades! Once you figure it out, you can create your own trading system. That is all you need and risk management. There are no Holy Grails! Only fools continue to look for one! Lots of free material in trading videos on You Tube and you do not have to even pay for it!

#56     Mar 28, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  7. hahahaha, I took some heavy shite from my new girlfriend. She is watching TV and getting progressively more annoyed that I'm lafffing so often and loudly. The last straw was when she forced me to come cuddle in the couch watching a movie and within 3 minutes I'm laffing loudly again.

She jumped out of the couch complaining I'm laffing at HER. I explained and she said she didn't believe me.

So I asked her to indulge me, I can s-plain everything. I brought her to the computer room and had her read this entire thread.

Now she's the one laffing incessantly

Long live padutrader! :). :). :)

Father, whatever you are feeding padutrader, pls don't stop. Put loads of money in his pocket too. Amen!

#57     Mar 28, 2019
    lisa-world-travel and CSEtrader like this.
  8. 1- years
    2- no
    3- no
    4- no

#58     Mar 28, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  9. That’s a tough nut to crack. A pro showing you alpha generating concepts, I don’t see happening. Best hope is for some good hints, and a pro altruistically leading you to a pasture where you can then build your own model/algo based on empirical evidence and realistic simulations.

I’ve tried, with many acquaintances, but my desire to help dwindles once I realize they’re not cut out for it. No reason to waste any more time at that point. Biggest problem is the perception of, and propensity for taking risk.

#59     Mar 28, 2019
    Handle123, CSEtrader and smallfil like this.
  10. maxinger

maxinger

profitable and unprofitable traders could be identical in many ways.
    Both might have similar

- education background
    - intelligence
    - computer h/w and s/w
    - trading platform, charting software, trading strategy and tactics
    - postings in forum

What distinguish them could be the mindset.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2019
    #60     Mar 28, 2019
    CSEtrader, Peter10 and smallfil like this.