Is there a real professional profitable day/swing trader in here?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tradesuperstocks, Mar 27, 2019.

1. hahahahaha, pour on the coal, Sir. There are signs of Life at ET. Just one such trader can make my day! :). :)

#41     Mar 27, 2019
    lisa-world-travel likes this.
  2. I believe each successful trader has some very basic setups, but most don't want to teach or show to public. Meanwhile, a bunch of so called guru, such as Ross Cameron, Steven Dux are working on pump and dump penny stocks. These guys don't really teach people trading, but just alerting the tickers and told the followers (sheep) to buy in. If you get in on time, maybe you can profit, but mostly losing....

#42     Mar 27, 2019
    Peter10 likes this.

3. Go it alone, friend. If you are destined to finf a mentor, I can guarantee you if that mentor is worth his salt, there will be no financial charge. Friendship will be the mutual desire. Count on it!

#43     Mar 27, 2019
    lisa-world-travel and CSEtrader like this.

4. Your training starts with this video of a scam that is top notch. It paints the rosy picture that every trader has in his soul. But you will get slaughtered because once you get hooked they have ways to empty your bank account and leave you destitute. SCAM ALERT

Go it alone.

#44     Mar 27, 2019
  5. this fibonacci guy speaks like 61.8% truth i tell you. nohe is rightm do the math. teach and sell tapes to make 500k a year or trade. if you kive the mkts you trade. its way easier though to sell tapes and be fake. this is the information age. i wish all of these videos and screenshots were around for me. Use your head. find information. try some setups. dont waste too much time on them aka jack heresay. but find what works for you. me. i love being part of a full on stop run under massive support. i like instant long bars of profit in my chart. doesnt always happen but its fun to load up right underneath a few ticks pennies out and watch it tumble. then click mkt. and you are done. there you go. a quick low risk high reward setup. if the stops dont pop off then exit mkt if mkt jiggles and hugs longer then be ready for a bigger bar. all that volume is going to freak out and sell further increasing the cascade effect. smart not to buy back all of them because sometimes it just keeps going. have fun with this setup. lets name it ..hmm. lond duck dong set up. naming setups helps alleviate the monotony of watching flashing squiggilys on a screen all day with your eyes squinting. you will know you might have a chance when you black out any windows for ultra focus and at 12 pm you feel stuff growing on your teeth..yeah you forgot to brush again. it will happen so becareful. good night I have figjt for the humans tomorrow. good chats all good chats!

#45     Mar 27, 2019
  6. padutrader

padutrader

show a chart to a child below 10 years...he will tell you where that market is going.

forget gurus

#46     Mar 27, 2019
    CSEtrader, birdman and maxinger like this.

7. hahahahaha, pour on the coal, maestro, if you was a woman I'd marry you, I'd wake up laffing my ass off every damn day.

keep it up, bring some life to this graveyard. :). :)

#47     Mar 27, 2019
  8. on the refrigerator with a magnet

#48     Mar 27, 2019
  9. maxinger

maxinger

excellent suggestion !!
    A child doesn't know things like moving averages, MACD, fibo, RSI.
    A child knows simply whether to go north or south.

gurus know how to talk and they earn money by talking.
    Whether they can trade and earn money is a very different story.

#49     Mar 27, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.

10. Padutrader was spot on simply because if you take what he said just one step further and give the child a pencil and ruler, he will give you the trendline that will govern your entire trade all the way to EXIT.

Father, thank you for sending Padutrader to this dead zone. Amen

:). :)

#50     Mar 27, 2019
    lisa-world-travel and CSEtrader like this.