Is there a real professional profitable day/swing trader in here?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tradesuperstocks, Mar 27, 2019.

1. ok sounds great please post maximum of 2 ticks in granularity.

#21     Mar 27, 2019
  2. oh you cant why because you didnt have sub microsecond trades back then..duh. look what you cant see is what hurts your account most.

#22     Mar 27, 2019
  3. Thanks for all the replies and input. I've been exposing in stock market since 2010 , have had major losses due to inexperiences and with a gambler attitude. However, I decided to seek education and started learning before throwing myself into market again. I have been trading here and there, but mainly doing papertrading for the past month. It is extremely hard to beat the market , especially vs the algos. They're really good at making you emotional , even if it was a papertrade.

I would love to learn from a pro, who is day in and out making consistent profit and as a living job. This quest is gonna be hard. A lot of services opening that I subscribed,....ended up learning nothing but false alerts....not teaching the setups, etc...

#23     Mar 27, 2019
  4. every minute there are trades you are completely locked out of by hft unless you have a resting order. even then they are trading just like your demo platform and you are trading latent with impact. 100% are profitable on demo. it isnt psychology. that's bullshit broker speak. it is because the algos interacts with your order nefariously to make money off of you

#24     Mar 27, 2019
  5. padutrader

padutrader

my account is doing fine

#25     Mar 27, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  6. it is winner takes all and even algos compete for your blood!

#26     Mar 27, 2019
  7. padutrader

padutrader

tell that to Warren Buffet
    do not trade against the big boys trade with them

#27     Mar 27, 2019
    CSEtrader and comagnum like this.
    #28     Mar 27, 2019

9. There is no shortcut. Put in the time, avoid the scammers, go it alone. Your success depends 100% on you alone and your hunger for it. The physical Universe has no defense against the persistent warrior.

#29     Mar 27, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  10. padutrader

padutrader

it has been my experience that everyone knows what to do in the market to make money...but they do not do because of self doubt

trading should be like driving a car...without thought...you can drive dreaming of Angelina Jolie

#30     Mar 27, 2019
    CSEtrader and comagnum like this.