Is there a problem with Volume on IB Charts?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by aeliodon, Jan 29, 2007.

1. ES chart, data intermitten all day, then looks like it just stopped altogether in the ES. The NQ also, will post a chart of that next.

#11     Feb 14, 2007
  2. NQ, same thing, data stream intermitten-to-nonfunctioning.

Funny, when you call IB, the first thing one hears is, "All IB systems operating normally".

Their system seems to be getting worse daily, is that normal also?

Hmmm.

#12     Feb 14, 2007

3. see attached.

#13     Feb 14, 2007
  4. aeliodon, yeah, I found it yesterday, thank you. It's also under "View-refresh".

It real handy, alright. Just like jiggling the toilet-flush handle when the toilet keeps running.

Perhaps the better option is to just fkn fix the problem.

Had to constantly 're-fkn-fresh' all-fkn-day today. It wasn't just the volume data that wasn't transmitting, the price data was intermitten all day, and when it was on, it was delayed by a fair bit.

"All IB systems are operating normally".

#14     Feb 14, 2007
  5. You'all are 100% correct & I've also complained repeatedly without any success. NOTE: Jack Hersey is 1 of the guys who post that should be listened to - a very good trading guru.

cowpok

#15     Apr 14, 2007
  6. cscott

cscott

IB's charts don't work correctly or update correctly. Maybe they will fix them, but I would not hold my breath. They have ignored this problem for a long time, instead concentrating on useless updates and new features. And that's a fact.

#16     Apr 16, 2007
  7. And we all know that scotty gets his jollies maligning IB. Check out his early posts --- a loser's loser. :p

#17     Apr 16, 2007
  8. cscott

cscott

kiwi,
    stop following me around. I know you're lonesome, but I am not your daddy. Sorry.
    I put you on ignore. Don't know why I saw your message. I'll have to correct that. You are a boar and a bore too. Buh-bye.

#18     Apr 16, 2007