Is there a moderator for "trading" this week?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Romeo, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Romeo

Romeo

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=341930#post341930

If there is, I suggest you set poor walter straight. It looks like he's moving dangerously close to racial epithets, and that's not good. I certainly did not encourage him, I actually have asked him to leave my thread "how high can the S&P go" in my first post towards him because he was not on topic, and he has wrecked other threads.

I don't want to stray too far off topic, b/c my friend Inandlong would not be happy that there was some trouble involving me when he was gone.

My suggestion is a clean-up of walters racial garbage, or a thumbs up for me to take him down. Your call.

2. I think that you can add TM DIRECT to that list as well.

:(

3. Romeo

Romeo

abusive language I can take. It just shows a persons lack of class. Its racial epithets that are entirely inappropriate. I can fight him, and enjoy it. I know he has no friends here. But I don't want to do something like that w/o Inandlong around.

4. Finally you have admitted that you have no class, since you are the one who started name calling. You are not a worthy opponent for me, here you are crying for help .
    As far as your racial bs goes, You are a liar, quote me on "racial epithets "