Is there a market for DMA Futures software?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by soks86, Sep 18, 2009.

1. soks86

soks86

I have some software that does connectivity for market data and order entry to CME Group. Is there a market for these types of tools? They would need an interface to be connected to (an API really) so it would require customers (likely companies) with technological understanding.

Is there a market for this anywhere? I don't want to work for anyone directly but would prefer to license, does anyone know if there are companies that do this?

I suppose I could make it support something like NINJA Trader but I don't see the point since accessing all of CMEG from a single terminal might not make sense... or would this sound like a viable design that could be sold to prop shops?

Any ideas? Sorry if I sound a bit lost, but I am. I have all this software but it isn't providing me any real money flow (the company I wrote the software for has yet to use it... ) so I can't do CTA registration and I surely don't have enough to trade anything myself. Though I plan on researching low capital requirement trading systems... I don't have the time to dedicate to such an endeavour right now... I'm still working on parts of the software full time.

Thanks for any advice.