Is there a manual or a link to videos or info on how to post on ET?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MACD, Dec 30, 2017.

1. MACD

MACD

I am lame at using the posting tools here and would appreciate some help on understanding how to post pictures and videos. Thanks.

2. Gambit

Gambit

Hey MACD, I just copy in the youtube link and it works just fine. I've never posted any other videos. There's also an image attach option. Look for the landscape icon next to the smiley.

3. MACD

MACD

Gambit -- Thanks.

4. Magna

Magna Administrator

Here is a post/thread explaining how to embed videos and post pictures. After you do it once or twice it becomes pretty easy.

Gambit likes this.
  5. MACD

MACD

Thanks, Magna.

6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Also if you want a picture to show up in the post, instead of as a small thumbnail in the attachment, copy the address of the picture (should end in .png or .jpg) between:

[ img] picture here [ /img]

For example if you see a picture on the net you can right click on it, then click Copy image address then in your post copy that address between the above [​IMG]markers.

7. Baron

Baron ET Founder

For pics already on the net, all you need to do is copy the image address like you said and then just click the icon in the post editor toolbar that looks like a sun and a mountain (beside the smilie icon). Then you just paste the address in the box and submit it.

8. MACD

MACD

Thanks @Pekelo this well help.