Is there a good tutorial course out there?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by ric, May 25, 2005.

1. ric

ric

Whats the web address for online training academy?

#11     May 27, 2005
  2. kubilai

kubilai

You're way ahead of most people on ET already. Good luck.

#12     May 27, 2005
  3. f_medina

f_medina

I'm learning my self so I really can't answer your question with complete certainty. Have you noticed how people avoid the point of your question? I hate to be a cynic, but everyone understands exactly what you've asked, they just don't want to answer. It's like that old saying about greed, "I'm not just glad that I have, I'm glad that you have not." I know this from first-hand experience because I went to the chat room here and asked if anyone knew what was the best form of receiving news through a streaming sqwuak box, and no one answered. I got so pissed-off that that I asked the same question over 15 times and it's like I wasn't there. I find that incredible. Anyway, I'm having a bad morning. I'm searching myself. However, I have read a book called "Forex Trading for Maximum Profit, The best kept secret off Wall Street". It's a great book. The author has a website (www.raghee.com ) and online courses are taught there. The only problem is that it is very pricy. Many sources that I have researched have all pointed me there because the author has been very successful. I'm thinking about it. It's just very expensive. Good luck.

#13     May 27, 2005
  4. See if this will help you searching for study material. Go to this site and look at the top of the page for a link to a rental library of over 500 cd and dvd for different courses; there is a partial list on the page.

http://www.thetradersresource.com/services1.htm

#14     May 27, 2005
  5. ric

ric

Checked out the site. I'll at least buy her book. It's refreshing to see a site, that although it's selling a product, isn't super hype show that says it'l make you rich overnight. Her bio seems sounds realistic too.

#15     May 27, 2005
  6. ric

ric

eeek, $2495 for her course. Mmmmmm maybe I spoke too soon. I'll have to do a search here and see what comes up.

#16     May 27, 2005
  7. f_medina

f_medina

I did warn you that it was pricy!!!
    I mean that course better include some sort of sexual gratification or something. HA HA

Good luck in finding something.

If I find something, I'll let you know through this thread.

Have a good day!!!

#17     May 27, 2005