Is there a good stock screener you know ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by etradeqeko, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Hi Guys,

I am looking for good stock screener. I have the IB TWS and the screener there does not have some attributes. Yahoo used to have a good screener but not sure what they changed, there don't seem to be some now.

Could you please suggest some stock screener which is good / which you use - either web based or app based.

- need to screen on the basis of % Change Over any period that is chosen (most of the ones seem to have % change since last close or YTD)

- Also need to look at stock type such as Large cap, mid cap etc.

- Has options

so need screener with above factors available. Others such P/E, VOLUME etc have been available in most.

Thank you

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. smallfil

smallfil

etradeqeko likes this.
  3. Thank you Smallfil - finviz.com fits almost exactly what I was trying to check :)

4. Different broker but ToS has a great screen for stocks with customizable criteria if you take some time to learn the language and for options as well. I use it to customize screens for stock and option vol plays,

5. etradeqeko likes this.
  6. Peter8519

Peter8519

Already mentioned. Finviz. But the best is still your own screener. Using any charting software and create any screening filter that you can think of.

7. bepitt

bepitt

Can we add "seasonal" to this discussion to screen for and find the stocks that are very seasonal in nature. thx for any help on this.

murray t turtle likes this.
  8. %%
    barchart.com ;
    investors.com

etradeqeko likes this.
  9. #10     Aug 3, 2018