Is there a good alternative to Quotetracker ?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by bullettrader, Jul 13, 2007.

1. ToTrade

ToTrade

I did send them an e-mail about this. They thought that it would not be possible to do, and they did not think any other software was able to. I then gave them a list of all the software that were able to do this and I haven't heard back from them yet. Hopefully they decide to try and implement this.

#21     Jul 24, 2007
  2. Do any of you charting software buffs know of a package which either by default or by choice permits one to set the Open for the first OHLC stick or candle of the "RTH" day = to the Opening Price of the equity being traded? (Note that the Close for this first bar [which can be either a tic bar or a time bar] of the "RTH" day is measured with respect to the Opening Price and NOT the Close of some previous bar).

TIA

lj

#22     Jul 24, 2007
  3. If not by default, that is something you can program....

#23     Jul 24, 2007
  4. Thank you. I take it then the answer to my question is "no". Me not a code writer but me have friends who could do that. Thanks again.

lj

#24     Jul 24, 2007
  5. I never said no, but ASS-umptions are a Mutha... I Said "IF Not" Meaning I dont know EVERY program out there, but if ALL programs do not, you can program it....

#25     Jul 24, 2007
  6. Thank you for the translation, giles.

lj

#26     Jul 24, 2007