Is there a fundamental flaw in leftist/marxist thinking?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hello, Aug 25, 2010.

Is there a fundamental flaw in leftist/marxist thinking?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    78.6%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  1. Hello

Hello

Feel free to point out which conservative/right wing policies you do not agree with, and i will debate you based on that.

#11     Aug 25, 2010
  2. [​IMG]

#12     Aug 25, 2010
  3. You didn't answer my question.

#13     Aug 25, 2010
  4. Hello

Hello

Feel free to point out the flaws in my logic, or point out specific detriments to my original argument and i will readily debate you.

I created thread, and proposed an argument based on logic, i am not going to debate the definition of words as they pertain to the dictionary.

#14     Aug 25, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]
    I've found the answer.

#15     Aug 25, 2010
  6. Instead of cartoons, how about an actual study?

Exploring the neurobiology of politics, scientists have found that liberals tolerate ambiguity and conflict better than conservatives because of how their brains work.

In a simple experiment reported todayin the journal Nature Neuroscience, scientists at New York University and UCLA show that political orientation is related to differences in how the brain processes information.

Previous psychological studies have found that conservatives tend to be more structured and persistent in their judgments whereas liberals are more open to new experiences. The latest study found those traits are not confined to political situations but also influence everyday decisions.

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/la-sci-politics10sep10,0,2687256.story

#16     Aug 25, 2010
  7. We can proceed on the debate if you would just answer my first question.

#17     Aug 25, 2010
  8. Great study which shows how enraged liberals get at the mere mention of Dubya and which also shows that liberals would make better clerk typists than conservatives. Good career for you if cleaning toilets and welfare don't work out.

Liberals had more brain activity and made fewer mistakes than conservatives when they saw a W, researchers said. Liberals and conservatives were equally accurate in recognizing M.
    http://www.latimes.com/news/obituaries/la-sci-politics10sep10,0,2687256.story

#18     Aug 25, 2010
  9. Question for Hello

Why do right wingers like Lucrum lie so blatantly and openly, this is easily verifiable with couple of clicks.

And Lucrum, when you are trying a 'he is gay' line of attack, try to avoid terms like 'straightening me out', makes it too easy.

#19     Aug 25, 2010
  10. They're not but "hermit" and "compulsive liar" are interchangeable.

#20     Aug 25, 2010