Is there a comfortable mouse?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MarkBrown, Aug 23, 2018.

1. easymon1

easymon1

#41     Mar 29, 2019
  2. I have the Evoluent verticle mouse....best I ever had.

Note: use with a mouse pad that has a ridge in it.
    Whatever you do...don't go with a WIRELESS MOUSE...that's a nightmare.
    I had to throw away my logitech wireless mouse....it slowed my computer to a crawl...there were bugs in their drivers.
    If you are trading, everything should be wired...keyboard, mouse, and especially internet connection.
    I wouldn't even dream of trading wireless....in the Eminis that would be suicide.

#42     Mar 30, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.

3. That seems really extreme. Never noticed a problem with logi mouse or keyboard. Of course only 20+ years experience with it so maybe you have more expertise ;-)

I think those are scare tactics. Anyone else have a problem with wireless and trading?

#43     Mar 30, 2019
  4. IamaMars

IamaMars

Tried a lot of those all 22 years I own a PC and would say yes. The more simple - the better. All that fancy stuff with lot of wheels and buttons still not work properly even in PC games. I also used Genius and A4 tech mouse as well as lowest Microsoft model and it was all fine. So something like that. Even COM or PS/2 port. No USB. That's way too much tech.

#44     Apr 10, 2019
  5. slvrrisc

slvrrisc

Just my 2c. I've used this logitech g502 "proteus spectrum" gaming mouse for about three years and it's the best mouse I've ever used. It includes "Optional 5x 3.6 g weights" for a stable feel and doesn't need to move much to move the pointer around even for high rez screens.

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/logitech-g502-proteus-core,review-2138.html
    https://www.logitechg.com/en-roeu/products/gaming-mice/g502-proteus-spectrum-rgb-gaming-mouse.html

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    #45     Apr 11, 2019
  6. schweiz

schweiz

At Amazon. Simple, accurate, wireless, 2 batteries (so long lasting). And very cheap!
    I daytrade the ES wireless. Switching batteries takes 15 seconds.
    2019-04-11 21_01_15-Window.jpg

#46     Apr 11, 2019
    SumZero likes this.