Is there a comfortable mouse?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MarkBrown, Aug 23, 2018.

1. d08

d08

Yeah, that's why I said "as of late". My 2 year old Logitech products failed but my Logitech mouse from 10+ years ago is still working relatively well.

#31     Oct 28, 2018
  2. PistolPete

PistolPete

i like the look of the logitech hardware , can actually buy something that looks like a 14yo didnt design it that looks office appropriate and if it outlasts the warranty its ok by me . I actually buy multiples of hardware for redundancy reasons . 40 bucks for a mouse and 60 for keyboard is fine for me that feel good in hand and wont fall apart in 3 months . I spend a lot of time in office so spending 1000 bucks on an office chair doesnt faze me at all so 100 on a KB/mouse combo is nothing . Given the last KB lasted 10 years and still works i wont be too upset if this one lasts 2 , swings and roundabouts

#32     Oct 28, 2018
  3. jonahern

jonahern

Take a look at the Posturite penguin mouse.

#33     Nov 22, 2018

4. One trick I've used for years is to switch hands ever so often(like a few months). I use a small microsoft mobile mouse 3500.

#34     Nov 23, 2018
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

#35     Nov 25, 2018
  6. Just received an Evoluent 4 wired mouse. First, it LOOKS real cool. Secondly, it feels very comfortable.
    However, a word of advice: do not start chart trading with it until you have at least a day or two of active use.
    It does take some time to get used to.

#36     Dec 8, 2018
    apdxyk likes this.
  7. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

one thing i miss in a mouse is weight, they are all so darn lite now they are hard to keep in place..

#37     Dec 8, 2018
    userque likes this.
  8. This mouse is not light mainly because it is large...it's the largest mouse I've ever seen.

#38     Dec 9, 2018
  9. It is 3.5" high, 4 " long, and 3"wide.

#39     Dec 9, 2018
    MarkBrown likes this.
  10. The longer one uses this mouse, the better it gets.
    Just superb.

#40     Dec 10, 2018