Is there a citizen trap in the US?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by AKUMATOTENSHI, Apr 1, 2011.

1. topeak

topeak

Stox 69. i agree. plenty of opportunities overseas.
    same energy to make a dollar here u can probably make 10 if not a 100 out there!!!

#51     May 17, 2011
  2. You don't think the government encouraged this for their self-serving interest? That the government couldn't have advocated..."fiscal responsibility... build up some savings for a rainy day... save/invest for retirement?"

#52     May 17, 2011
  3. ammo

ammo

speculative bubble in housing was the bait,the scam was the credit default swaps that sold packaged mortgage bonds multiple times on the same mortgages,unregulated,DC had to be in on it or they would be prosecuting,ask your banker to give you a trail on who your loan was sold to,they won't,info is buried ,burned,shredded..big cover up..[makes you wonder why they are stalling on foreclosure]news ever gets out,U S will never be able to sell another bond..thats why they payed up..actually we payed up...goldman,morgan walked away with billions

#53     May 17, 2011
  4. I think Green card process is a trap.

#54     May 18, 2011
  5. Any recomendations as what the easiest country to get into is, that does not have a huge debt? Anywhere in Europe is out Canada is an optopn. Just had another outside of the market set back. I can't stand being robbed anymore WTF!!!! I don't want to live ina place where the criminals are coddledand the populus gets to grab their ankles. Looking for a new land to live in. The jobs are never coming back to this country, who is kidding who.

Akuma

#55     Jul 1, 2011
  6. Bakinec

Bakinec

What's with you constantly being robbed and beaten? Which ghetto of New York's many proud ghettos do you live in?

Globalization is making borders obsolete; technology is making people obsolete. Evolution will have its way.

#56     Jul 1, 2011
  7. loza

loza Guest

There are a few things in term of entrepreneurial activities that you can still do and do well. Most jobs disappeared but the average joe's relationship to the multinational has changed from the job applicant to vendor/contractor! Anything you can do in this capacity and do well might very well reward you and it is the new economic paradigm. Forget the jobs, be a vendor or contractor to the multis. I am a vendor to Ingram, Amazon, Apple (biggest company in the world), Barnes and Noble and other companies, and this opportunity exist in other fields than publishing.

#58     Jul 1, 2011
  8. Still trying to work through all the details. Alot hoops to jump through.

http://www.irs.gov/instructions/i8854/ch01.html

I see stagflation for atleast the next 20 years why stick around in an non preforming asset. This place is going nowhere.

Welcome to Neo Feudalsim,

Akuma

#59     Oct 22, 2011
  9. themickey

themickey

Feel free to PM me.
    I'm a Kiwi but live in Australia.
    Over here you can have dual citizenship.
    I may be able to offer some advice on locations, but only from the perspective of my experience, not from having any official title.

#60     Oct 22, 2011