Is the UK finished?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MohdSalleh, Jan 28, 2010.

1. Henry,

Don't even bother trying to educate this twat.

Probably got the hump because he thinks he deserves more benefits and thinks it's smart to dis the country that pays for his sad little existence.

Seen the name? Sounds like a fucking dim-witted wannabe terrorist

#11     Jan 29, 2010
  2. Is this how they treat minorities in England? May God bless your shitty country.

#12     Jan 29, 2010
  3. Just wankers like you - go get a fucking job deadbeat.

#13     Jan 29, 2010
  4. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

may i suggest you acquire a brain - some one elses will do. either that or an education.

#14     Jan 29, 2010
  5. Hey dipshit. Does this look like someone on benefits?

Are you still in your council flat jerking off to pictures of Susan Boyle?

#15     Jan 29, 2010
  6. Lethn

Lethn

Maybe the problem is too much education and not enough common sense, I'm seeing that a lot everywhere these days.

#16     Jan 29, 2010
  7. PUNK

• pnl.jpg
      File size:
      239.5 KB
      Views:
    #17     Jan 29, 2010
  8. Please - explain to me how I am wrong. Oh you can't and are simply flaming? Shock me.

WW1 was the straw that broke the British Empire's economic dominance. Refute this statement with facts and I will respectfully concede my position.

#18     Jan 29, 2010
  9. You talk so much shit it's untrue,clearly you resent the UK,clearly you feel hard done by,you are a ponce and probably a freaky looking one at that,considering the name.

Good gag about Susan Boyle BTW - NOT.I'd say don't give up the day job but i'm sure you are a lazy good for nothing cunt who does fuck all except waste taxpayers money.

Why don't you fuck off back where you came from.

#19     Jan 29, 2010
  10. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

hey dip shit -

you are expressing an OPINION here, not a FACT. one lives inside your head, the other is reality. that is how you are wrong. however, seeing as you ask, here are your facts:

www.google.com

you may have to do a little work though dip shit, just like your grasp of syntax needs a little work.

your pathetic attempt at using metaphor for instance is a joke (just like you). id like to point out that an event of such significance as ww1 can hardly be described as a 'straw' as if it was a small issue that proved to be the tipping point - as your laughable attempt at metaphor suggests.

when you elevate your education to a sufficient standard, i may, if i have the time, decide to reply to your ramblings: if, and only if, you ask nicely.

please get to first base before replying to my posts again. its only good manners dont you think?

:)

#20     Jan 29, 2010