Is the republican party mostly racist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jan 11, 2010.

Is the republican party mostly racist?

1. No

16 vote(s)
    64.0%
  2. Yes

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
  1. #31     Jan 11, 2010
  2. I will admit that I did not know this, and it would appear that you did not either:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Brooke

#32     Jan 12, 2010
  3. Well I wouldn't laugh to hard, I hear that happens to most of us.

#33     Jan 12, 2010
  4. Well thats a real tough one to figure out seeing as how 95% of black people vote democrat,and 99.99% of those people voted Obama......

#34     Jan 12, 2010
  5. ...and greater than 5% of republican candidates are black?

LOL!!!

You really should learn to use that ignore button, that way you won't have to embarrass yourself further...

#35     Jan 12, 2010

6. You are literally stupider than a brick wall if you dont understand the semantics of this situation.

#36     Jan 12, 2010
  7. Blacks vote for dems for the politics, republicans don't vote for blacks because of the politics and the racial factor...

#37     Jan 12, 2010
  8. WOW, for once in your vile contemptible life you made a valid point, though your opinion is reprehensible at best.

#38     Jan 12, 2010
  9. dsq

dsq

another drjeck or sbaby who cant comprehend basic english...i said most well known racists align themselves with the gop.I didnt say most of the gop membership is racist-though its hard to doubt it nowadays.
    I think you can pretty easily say that most right wing radio is a cabal of white racist asses and most of fox newscast...limbaugh,hannity,oreilly show their colors regularly.Hannity is dumber than a rock but thinks hes clever...he s a college dropout and chicken hawk.

#39     Jan 12, 2010
  10. You should really quit questioning other peoples use of the english language when you can not make out a coherent sentence.

#40     Jan 12, 2010