Is the republican party mostly racist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jan 11, 2010.

Is the republican party mostly racist?

1. No

16 vote(s)
    64.0%
  2. Yes

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
  1. You think racism is game show fodder...

#21     Jan 11, 2010
  2. make sure you word that properly, i know Optional777 is licking his chops misconstruing that statement and thinking it means....

"wanting kids who are saying NO for four hundred.....

#22     Jan 11, 2010
  3. No, not really........I think judging a person by their skin color is akin to judging the Creator, not a smart thing to do.

However, your factual evidence [ or lack thereof ] which would verify that "blacks" are excluded from the Republican party is lacking. If "black" participation in the Republican party is voluntary, then if this community in general chooses not to associate with Republicans or conservatives, how do we go from free and voluntary choice, to exclusion and racism ?

#23     Jan 11, 2010
  4. The facts are no black republican US senator since reconstruction.

No black congressmen in the US House since 2002.

...and you think it is because no blacks volunteered to run as republicans?

That is the conclusion you reach from the facts?

#24     Jan 11, 2010
  5. I honestly don't know, and I don't think you do either.

#25     Jan 11, 2010
  6. A jury doesn't know, but they do decide based on the facts and reasonable doubt...

You think your doubt that racism is a factor in why no republican US congressmen since 2002, and no US senators since reconstruction is the most reasonable position...

...and that is your story and you are sticking with it because "you don't know."

Too funny.

#26     Jan 11, 2010
  7. Well, Sir, that is what we are missing.............Facts.

#27     Jan 11, 2010
  8. Yes, we have the facts of no black republicans in the house since 2002 (during the same time period a black man was elected to the US senate, and then to the presidency) and no black republican US senators since reconstruction...

...and your most reasonable speculation is that the republicans have no blacks volunteering to run for office as republicans...

Too funny, just too funny...

#28     Jan 11, 2010
  9. dsq

dsq

most if not all well publicized racists like tim mcveigh are all aligned to the republican party.Somehow,something in the gop policy that attracts these racists.Gee...

#29     Jan 11, 2010
  10. #30     Jan 11, 2010