Is the republican party mostly racist?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Jan 11, 2010.

Is the republican party mostly racist?

1. No

16 vote(s)
    64.0%
  2. Yes

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
  1. Has there been a black republican in congress since Obama got elected, who said that the only reason Obama got elected was because his skin was not very black and he didnt talk like a black person?

There has been 1 white person in congress who made these remarks, his name is harry reid, and last i checked he was registered with the dem party, and it was just fine with Obama, as well as Sharpton and Jackson.

#11     Jan 11, 2010
  2. Oy vey...

Geoff Davis, you know, like Jefferson Davis president of the confederacy...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nick-antosca/rep-geoff-davis-just-call_b_96623.html

You continue to commit the same logical fallacy, which is the republican playbook:

1. A says B is a racist.
    2. C says D is a racist.
    3. Therefore B is not racist.

Example of your failed thinking of targeting dems for what repubs do...

No black republican congressmen since 2002 in D.C., more than a century since a black republican senator in D.C.

...and that is not republican racism at work?

Sheesh...

#12     Jan 11, 2010
  3. So once again you are left with trying to prove that an innocous word is racist. Apparently now the word "boy" is also racist, so now you dumb fuck dems have managed to find racism in "you lie," and the word "boy," And absolutely no racism in saying that the reason Obama got elected was cause he did not talk or look, like a negro.

From the article: Huffington post article

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nick-antosca/rep-geoff-davis-just-call_b_96623.html

"People make mistakes and tongues slip, and I seriously doubt Rep. Davis consciously thinks in equations like "black man = boy"...

Care to start a new argument you pedophile?

#13     Jan 11, 2010
  4. Since I am not a dem, you comments again demonstrate your stupidity...

You can't defend repubs, you act as if calling a black man "boy" is innocuous...

You are clearly are not very bright...

#14     Jan 11, 2010
  5. No worries, I now understand what is racist, and what isnt, Apparently i can no longer call my son Boy, but it is fine to tell him the only reason Obama got elected was because he didnt talk or look like a negro, got ya..... no need for further explanation. Now please quit talking to me you alcoholic pedophile.

#15     Jan 11, 2010
  6. You don't even have the brains to work the ET ignore button...

Pathetic, simply pathetic...

#16     Jan 11, 2010
  7. lol:D

#17     Jan 11, 2010

8. One would have to know how many "black" candidates made themselves available for the Republican ticket and were not supported by the party. Otherwise, making the assumption you are offering is more bias than factual.

#18     Jan 11, 2010
  9. You are kidding, right?

#19     Jan 11, 2010
  10. Alex, I'll take "Phrases that begin with NO" for four hundred please..............

#20     Jan 11, 2010