Is the rally real or smoke and mirrors

Discussion in 'Trading' started by myoffices, Nov 16, 2009.

1. ammo

ammo

i feel comfortable with an explanation behind everything,so i think i understand the need for a reason by the op,.. most of the time u are fooling yourself. In reality we are pinnochio and GS is the puppeteer, we dont have a clue as to whats going on, i beleive on average 'what u here out of DC or from wallstreet is about 90% lies. There really is no use in trying to understand it, just trade what u see

#11     Nov 16, 2009
  2. pak

pak

The only thing that is turning into SMOKE is my account!

#12     Nov 16, 2009
  3. We are forming another bubble and just like all past bubbles."things are different this time" This market is a big fat pig but stay long until it rolls over. dont forget keep the exit sign in sight.

trade safely all

#13     Nov 16, 2009
  4. ammo

ammo

"u can put lipstick on a pig..."

#14     Nov 16, 2009
  5. Redneck

Redneck

Oops

Lindq

My Sincere Apologies Ma'am

RN

#15     Nov 16, 2009
  6. It's a very tricky market. Traders suggest to keep buying until it rolls over.

Great, so what does roll over mean ?

Because everytime it looks like its rolling over it goes straight back to new highs.

How can you tell when the pullback is not something temporary but a full reversal ?

In my opinion, all easier said than done, very tricky market.

ESD

#16     Nov 17, 2009
  7. S2007S

S2007S

Please show me where growth in this economy is going to come from?

Where is the organic growth...

I can't wait to see the reaction on wallstreet when they finally shut the printing presses down and start raising rates.

The only way the economy grows today is through asset bubbles, that's what is happening right now. I have no clue why so many people are ignoring it.

They are ignoring it just like the dot com bubble, housing bubble, commodity bubble and credit bubble.

#17     Nov 17, 2009
  8. The whole market is one big scam.

And GS is the culprit. If they wanted they could easily knock this market down 20-25% within weeks.

Regulation is needed to limit the number of contracts these SOB's can hold.

#18     Nov 17, 2009