Is the price actually a shadow?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by smaranam, Nov 30, 2012.

1. correct me if I am wrong, but according to my notes you covered this in quite some depth in your early lectures which I attended (back when we were both on a budget and they didn't even serve food afterwards)

So now it seems years later you are changing your tune a little?

Will you be acdressing this in your next lecture series?

Or is this just another one of those little mistakes you made in that past and will sweep under the rug?

otherwise, I'm a lot more skeptical than I was when I first started attending, but I must admit the food has gotten better. (especially those Asian ribs, and don't tell anybody because supposedly I am kosher.)

#11     Nov 30, 2012
  2. smaranam

smaranam

Lets check our theory at play.NG short correction will occur at9:56 EST

#12     Nov 30, 2012
  3. Just got back from a week of doing nothing much but sitting on the beach with a cooler of champagne, waiting for the next gourmet restaurant to start serving. I realized that I collect seashells like I trade. I find a nice surfy spot where shells tend to wash up and wait for them to come to me. Much less work than walking around. While idly watching the tides and ruminating on my latest strategy, I was reminded of a diagram I saw many years ago of how the center of mass of the solar system jiggles around the geometric center of the sun as the planets arc around. Looked a lot like price action at an inflection.

So, yes, I am changing my tune, trying to find one I can whistle. And buying throw rugs to scatter on the area rugs already on top of the carpets.

#13     Nov 30, 2012
  4. smaranam

smaranam

Hehehe...no,no prediction required as it goes very close one to another..who wants my live calls,I'm at your service.

#14     Nov 30, 2012
  5. As long as we are making analogies, I live in a hill top where the winds tend to swirl. So in the fall my neighbors get few of my leaves but I get most of theirs. I cheerfully collect them and conpost them in bins and piles for next year's gardens. The lesson? In a swirling market, make compost.

#15     Nov 30, 2012