Is the price actually a shadow?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by smaranam, Nov 30, 2012.

1. smaranam

smaranam

Defenition of the shadow from Wikipedia:

"A shadow is an area where direct light from a light source cannot reach due to obstruction by an object. It occupies all of the space behind an opaque object with light in front of it. The cross section of a shadow is a two-dimensional silhouette, or reverse projection of the object blocking the light."

[​IMG]

2. As Smaranam is to Kurgan? I love your faux pauvre orthographe. Very creative. A more apt analogy is Plato's Allegory of the Cave in The Republic. Which sans doute as a well-educated person amusing himself slumming, you know. But a better analogy is celestial mechanics in a complex orrery.

3. Very creative thinking. Yes, I understand your idea.

surf.

4. Price is a shadow of whether big money is buying or selling.

5. smaranam

smaranam

Oh,thank you.I appreciate you appraisement.

6. smaranam

smaranam

Big boys and money speech again..Do you think the big boys is the prices Gnomon?What are the regular big boys shape on a chart? W shape?V shape?M shape?

7. Price is what you have to pay for a share of apple stock today. The shadow is what you had to pay for a share of apple stock in 1999.

8. smaranam

smaranam

Can be true.How does the order flow look like before the V shape?Always the same or alway different?Can it be coded?

1999 was a good year,btw

9. smaranam

smaranam

No,no,i`m sorry...i think vice versa of what you`ve said.Shadow is the nowadays` price.

10. smaranam

smaranam

Wheeew.......:cool:

#10     Nov 30, 2012